From the 90's rock of the blue album, to the still rockish but not quite as 90's sound of today whats your favorite? weather it be the darker side in pinkerton or the lighter sound of make believe you have got many options to choose from, me personally the blue to maladroit is my favorite sound, but make believes lyrics are something breath taking.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was just saying that blue to maladroit was a great weezer era and sound.
but "blue to maladroit" wasn't a sound...

William Danze said:
i was just saying that blue to maladroit was a great weezer era and sound.
there type of sound, until it got lighter to become make believe. from blue to pinkerton it got darker from pinkerton to green it got lighter from green to maladroit it remained the same or arguably got a lil more rockish, im just putting them in one category.
That's 4

William Danze said:
there type of sound, until it got lighter to become make believe. from blue to pinkerton it got darker from pinkerton to green it got lighter from green to maladroit it remained the same or arguably got a lil more rockish, im just putting them in one category.
no.

William Danze said:
What are you guys saying now

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
no.

William Danze said:
And what other stupid s*** did you think I said?

William Danze said:

no.

William Danze said:
http://weezer.com/forum/topic/listForContributor?user=1kajkiflkna6v

William Danze said:

William Danze said:

no.

William Danze said:
What do you have against what I say?

http://weezer.com/forum/topic/listForContributor?user=1kajkiflkna6v

William Danze said:

William Danze said:

no.

William Danze said:
Lol dude you need to calm down and just ignore him. Its a gaurentee that if you post something, Kittens shall come forth in all his douchyness, and if he finds your armor has cracked by his inernetz assult ,you shall surely be doomed, so just ignore him lol. I understand what you were saying with the blue/mal comment, so did everyone else, kittens just has a diffrent way of interacting with people.
I don't know what he was saying. But don't mind me. 

America said:
Lol dude you need to calm down and just ignore him. Its a gaurentee that if you post something, Kittens shall come forth in all his douchyness, and if he finds your armor has cracked by his inernetz assult ,you shall surely be doomed, so just ignore him lol. I understand what you were saying with the blue/mal comment, so did everyone else, kittens just has a diffrent way of interacting with people.
The post-maladroit demos with the piano.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video