Just pick one, limit it to a couple lines if you can.

Somewhat of an experiment, as much has been said about lyrical quality over the last few albums, so if I get enough replies I would be curious to see to which album/era/song most of your choices pertain. I wonder how the distribution will turn out.

I'll start.

As if I could live on words and dreams and a million screams. Oh, how I need a hand in mine to feel.

-Across the Sea

OK GO!

Views: 997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Currently, from Ruling Me. (don't shoot me down for this) "we first met in the lunchroom. My ocular nerve went pop zoom." I don't know. That line is just awesome. 
theres so many so ill do only three holy sweet godamn you left your cello in the basement   or    she would never go with me were i the last girl on earth and finally if you dont like you can shove it but you dont like it you love it
Don't be talking silly.  Save the sweets for the young girls.  You can talk for real to me.  Close your eyes and leave the lies.
- Superfriend
i was singing that line from across the sea all day

someone didn't read the rules :P

that means I get to pick...

hmm, the first one you said

although personally if we're talking Falling For You, I'd choose What could you possibly see in little ol' 3-chord me?

Ari Kalil Wechsler said:

theres so many so ill do only three holy sweet godamn you left your cello in the basement   or    she would never go with me were i the last girl on earth and finally if you dont like you can shove it but you dont like it you love it
all really good choices imho so far btw
Mine is the same as yours :)

All of the drugs she does

scare me real good

She's got a tatoo

and two pet snakes

-No Other One

i've always liked this line...not sure why

But that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize
'Cause I can't even look in your eyes
Without shakin', and I ain't fakin'
I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon.

--el scorcho

"I gotta go turn in my rockstar card, get fat and old with you" Falling for you

Well my new one is "When I met you I was all alone.. cold and hungry crying on the phone" but that's for a different reason haha

I love:

"Holy moly baby, wouldn't you know it... just as I was busting loose... I gotta go turn in my rockstar card, get fat and grow old with you" from Falling for you-- but this was close because I love so many!!!

"I wanna know, what were you doing with my friend, down on the eve, deep in the shady glenn, i saw you....."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video