Just pick one, limit it to a couple lines if you can.

Somewhat of an experiment, as much has been said about lyrical quality over the last few albums, so if I get enough replies I would be curious to see to which album/era/song most of your choices pertain. I wonder how the distribution will turn out.

I'll start.

As if I could live on words and dreams and a million screams. Oh, how I need a hand in mine to feel.

-Across the Sea

OK GO!

Views: 996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG! It's FLO from Progressive!...Are you currently dating anyone?

progressive insurance said:

"if everyone's a little queer, well can't she be a little straight?"

"everytime i pin down what i think i want it slips away..."

"gonna make my chance, gonna rock and dance. gonna hit the ground with a brand new sound lookin' for romance"

"What the hell am I doin' thinking with my willy. No, I don't love here. I tell her no then kiss her toes." Superfriend

"Everyone's a little queer

Well can't she be a little straight"

"I know that you don't care, but I won't you to know."  or  "I'm so tall, can't get over me"

"Oh, how I need a hand in mine to feel." - Across The Sea

what is this.

El Cheese Supremo said:

Newbizoid here. Pardon me whilst I administer some mouth-to-mouth to this thread.

(Do not panic. I'm a trained professional life saver.)

The very best are definitely from El Scorcho and Only in Dreams, but I'll also add:

"How do oceans

Connected by a straw get something through?"

-Automatic

el cheese supremo

"I don't want to be a chump!

You think I'm a fascist pig!"

-This is Such a Pity

(This isn't a second favorite lyric, but merely a signature tag. It's how I sign off on all my emails. )

I'm me... Baby..... God Damn... I am

-Undone(The Sweater Song)

Agreed ^^

The dreWid said:
Currently, from Ruling Me. (don't shoot me down for this) "we first met in the lunchroom. My ocular nerve went pop zoom." I don't know. That line is just awesome. 
I'm just meant to be your latest tragedy

Dude, you nailed it.

"So you send me your love from all around the world as if I could live on words and dreams and a million screams. Oh, how I need a hand in mine to feel"

Godly

It's I'm me, *me be,* God damn, I am

Liam Bailey said:

I'm me... Baby..... God Damn... I am

-Undone(The Sweater Song)

Blueperton said:
"What the hell am I doin' thinking with my willy. No, I don't love her. I tell her no then kiss her toes." Superfriend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video