Epic bridges --- which is your favorite? There are so many from Burnt Jamb's crazy bridge to something like Dreamin. Of course Only in Dreams, Holiday, most of Blue were awesome ones! Anyways give me yours & why you feel that way.

Abby

Tags: bridge

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For some reason I love the bridge in "Brave New World." But of all the Weezer bridges, the "Say It Ain't So" bridge is epic.
Tragic Girl has a pretty cool bridge.
correct answer is say it ain't so.  it's the most fun to sing along to only with the whole of el scorcho rivaling it.

and the blue birds, in the meadows.

I love that they made a T-shirt for that

Rob Donofrio said:

There are many great ones but Dreamin is the one that grew on me the most. When Red came out, I thought it was cheesy and hurt the song. Then I remembered having it stuck i my head somehow. The next thing I know, I'm looking forward to the bridge as one of my favorite parts of the album.
That's actually what happened to me with most of Red; it took a while to grow on me, but when it did, it was stupidly fast. The bridge from Turning Up The Radio is very beautiful in it's own way, but Falling For You is also one of my favourites.

Rob Donofrio said:
There are many great ones but Dreamin is the one that grew on me the most. When Red came out, I thought it was cheesy and hurt the song. Then I remembered having it stuck i my head somehow. The next thing I know, I'm looking forward to the bridge as one of my favorite parts of the album.
Sorry. I add that one to my list as well. How could I forget?

Gohi said:

Falling For You.

Come on, people.

Across the Sea. By far.

Holiday- reminds me of young guys harmonizing in a locker room like in those old movies....

Dreamin- reminds me of beatles....maybe Walrus (sitting in the english garden part) meets Lucy in the sky

And I'm not sure if what I wrote makes any sense to anyone but me.... but I decided to share 

Say it Ain't So and El Scorcho

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video