If I asked for any album, I would only get Blue or Pinkerton, so which post-Pinkerton album is your favorite?

Tags: After, Album, Believe, Favorite, Green, Hurley, Make, Make Believe, Maladroit, Pinkerton, More…Post-Pinkerton, Raditude, Red, Weezer

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raditude
I'm guessing since you asked which Weezer album, that we're excluding Alone I and II. If we're not, though, those get a lot of play from me, especially Alone I. I guess I just dig Rivers' candor, and that unfinished feel that makes the songs seem a little more genuine and less "packaged." I Was Made for You/Blast Off/Superfriend? Yes, thank you.

Green definetly.

Hurley and Red Deluxe are my favorite Weezer albums beside Pinkerton and Blue. A pretty close second would be Maladroit. Although, I still like all the other albums a lot; there honestly isn't a Weezer album that I don't like.

Make Believe (1st)

Maladroit (1st)

Hurley (2nd)

Red (2nd)

Green (2nd)

Raditude (it's a close 3rd)

Too true, weezer doesn't really make bad music.

Christin Orellana said:

Hurley and Red Deluxe are my favorite Weezer albums beside Pinkerton and Blue. A pretty close second would be Maladroit. Although, I still like all the other albums a lot; there honestly isn't a Weezer album that I don't like.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video