YES, IM WELL AWARE OF HOW LAME THIS THREAD IS. on that happy note, whos your fav superhero? mine is V from V for Vendetta. Sure, he's not technically a superhero, but he still pwns.

thoughts anyone?

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

winning

By that definition, Aquaman must be a super-super hero. I mean, he died in the name of Justice. Has BATMAN died yet? I don't think so. There's nothing super about Batman.

bleedgoldandwhite21 said:
Thats why he's the ONLY superhero. He's more than a hero because he's a normal guy dedicating his life to justice, sacrificing his safety and happiness so that others can have a better life. That is super. Plus he's the greatest detective in the world, thats a "SUPER" power.

OnlyinPinkerton said:
Batman has no supernatural powers, therefore he is not a superhero.

THANK YOU!!

My favorite superhero is THE GODDAMN BATMAN! I grew up on BTAS and the majority of my home library consists of Batman comics.

I realize the joke in my post will go over everyone's head unless you've read The Dark Knight Returns or All Start Batman.

blakesp26 said:

can anyone besides placemats and me take this thread seriously?  this is no game.

even the thread creator did not put a real superhero.

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

Lame.

Scott Alan Perkins said:
The Crow.
Batman is a superhero.

Batman is a co-founder of the Justice League of America...so he must be a superhero.

However, if he had to fight any other superhero...he would most likely lose.  ESPECIALLY if this fight were against The Green Lantern.

You didn't read the definition obviously. I said he does all of those as a NORMAL Guy, which makes it that much more Super.

Nothing Super about Bats? Hmmmm......

1. Fights crime without any more powers than the very people he protects

2. The World's Greatest Detective

3. Genius Inventor (see those wonderful toys)

4. An Expert of every known hand-to-hand combat

5. He's a flat out Genius. He has overcome countless foes who overpower him 10 to 1 by OUT THINKING them.

You probably just hate Batman because he's extremely popular and probably the most popular Super Hero right now. How does it feel to hate The Beatles?

OnlyinPinkerton said:

By that definition, Aquaman must be a super-super hero. I mean, he died in the name of Justice. Has BATMAN died yet? I don't think so. There's nothing super about Batman.

Thats why he's the ONLY superhero. He's more than a hero because he's a normal guy dedicating his life to justice, sacrificing his safety and happiness so that others can have a better life. That is super. Plus he's the greatest detective in the world, thats a "SUPER" power.

OnlyinPinkerton said:
Batman has no supernatural powers, therefore he is not a superhero.

THANK YOU!!

My favorite superhero is THE GODDAMN BATMAN! I grew up on BTAS and the majority of my home library consists of Batman comics.

I realize the joke in my post will go over everyone's head unless you've read The Dark Knight Returns or All Start Batman.

blakesp26 said:

can anyone besides placemats and me take this thread seriously?  this is no game.

even the thread creator did not put a real superhero.

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

green lantern hands down

blakesp26 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.