YES, IM WELL AWARE OF HOW LAME THIS THREAD IS. on that happy note, whos your fav superhero? mine is V from V for Vendetta. Sure, he's not technically a superhero, but he still pwns.

thoughts anyone?

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can anyone besides placemats and me take this thread seriously?  this is no game.

even the thread creator did not put a real superhero.

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

THANK YOU!!

My favorite superhero is THE GODDAMN BATMAN! I grew up on BTAS and the majority of my home library consists of Batman comics.

I realize the joke in my post will go over everyone's head unless you've read The Dark Knight Returns or All Start Batman.

blakesp26 said:

can anyone besides placemats and me take this thread seriously?  this is no game.

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

I believe my two favorites have already been mentioned, Green Lantern (DC) and Silver Surfer (Marvel)

If we're going with someone unconventional I would go with either

OR

Green Lantern wins this battle and all others.
Batman has no supernatural powers, therefore he is not a superhero.

bleedgoldandwhite21 said:

THANK YOU!!

My favorite superhero is THE GODDAMN BATMAN! I grew up on BTAS and the majority of my home library consists of Batman comics.

I realize the joke in my post will go over everyone's head unless you've read The Dark Knight Returns or All Start Batman.

blakesp26 said:

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

BUT HERE IS THE NEXT QUESTION

WHO IS THE BEST GREEN LANTERN? (Hal Jordan imho)
OnlyinPinkerton said:

Nice, and also: the power is yours!

Brofessefef said:

Powdered Toast Man.
The one who was once called the greatest green lantern: Hal Jordan.

Although if we want to really get technical about it, it would have to be Hal Jordan fused with Parallax and The Spectre.

hintofcoolness said:

BUT HERE IS THE NEXT QUESTION

WHO IS THE BEST GREEN LANTERN? (Hal Jordan imho)
OnlyinPinkerton said:

The Crow.
Batman's superhero enough. i really like him the most. we're BFFs. brucie and me! 4eva
Thats why he's the ONLY superhero. He's more than a hero because he's a normal guy dedicating his life to justice, sacrificing his safety and happiness so that others can have a better life. That is super. Plus he's the greatest detective in the world, thats a "SUPER" power.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

THANK YOU!!

blakesp26 said:

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

well that, and all those wonderful toys

Thats why he's the ONLY superhero. He's more than a hero because he's a normal guy dedicating his life to justice, sacrificing his safety and happiness so that others can have a better life. That is super. Plus he's the greatest detective in the world, thats a "SUPER" power.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

THANK YOU!!

blakesp26 said:

PUT A SUPERHERO OR GTFO!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video