Definitely Charizard for me!

Tags: Pokemon, poop

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pikachu. or blastoise.

1st Gen is for noobs.

 

Breloom and Mamoswine, bro.

Psyduck is NOT for noobs.

Alright. My favorite of the new generation is Braviary. 

G Foo Chombey said:

1st Gen is for noobs.

 

Breloom and Mamoswine, bro.

Yes and yes times a million.

sarah leeper said:
pikachu. or blastoise.


THE NÄRD DOG said:
Yes and yes times a million.

sarah leeper said:
pikachu. or blastoise.
Serious question: Does anyone play any game from gen 4? I'd like to battle anyone who dares.
I like Charizard too.
New Pokemon sucks



G Foo Chombey said:
Serious question: Does anyone play any game from gen 4? I'd like to battle anyone who dares.
I do.... But during the week, I can't go on wi-fi because I don't have a wep code here. :(

G Foo Chombey said:
Serious question: Does anyone play any game from gen 4? I'd like to battle anyone who dares.
This weekend. No ubers. No hax items. 6 on 6.

The dreWid said:
I do.... But during the week, I can't go on wi-fi because I don't have a wep code here. :(

G Foo Chombey said:
Serious question: Does anyone play any game from gen 4? I'd like to battle anyone who dares.
You're just saying that because you don't stand a chance.

Indiekid said:
New Pokemon sucks



G Foo Chombey said:
Serious question: Does anyone play any game from gen 4? I'd like to battle anyone who dares.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video