Sup All
Just wondering what your favorite Pinkerton song is. You have one choice. My choice is No Other One.

Tags: pinkerton

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Falling For You

or

Getting Up and Leaving
GTFO

Echoes said:
Falling For You

or

Getting Up and Leaving
falling for you
Across the Sea
It is utterly impossible to pick my favorite song off Pinkerton! I can't even rank the songs in order ffrom favorite to least favorite. It feels like having to pick which child is my favorite....

Maybe Across the Sea, Why Bother, Falling For You or El Scorcho. But now I am struggling because I left No Other One, Pink Triangle, Butterfly, Good Life and Tired of Sex off that list.

Abby said:
It is utterly impossible to pick my favorite song off Pinkerton! I can't even rank the songs in order ffrom favorite to least favorite. It feels like having to pick which child is my favorite....

Maybe Across the Sea, Why Bother, Falling For You or El Scorcho. But now I am struggling because I left No Other One, Pink Triangle, Butterfly, Good Life and Tired of Sex off that list.

I wish weezer were still like they used to be
Getchoo for me too.
Tired of Sex is my favorite. I could listen to that song every day
el scorcho. first weezer song i ever heard. not only did it used to be my favorite weezer song but i used to think it was m favorite song ever. might still be
Maybe Across The Sea?¿!!!!&$&@!?,!',.?!'
1. El Scorcho
2. Across The Sea
3. Why Bother?

my top 3 in no order
aGREED

CrackerJack said:
1)The Good Life
2)Across The Sea
3)Pink triangle
4)No other one
5)Getchoo