So I went to both shows and I cant decide which song I think rocked the most....i think Im gonna go with "You Gave Your Love To Me Softly." What does everyone else think?

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Went only to Blue show. 'Holiday' and 'Only in Dreams' were my favorites.
LA night 2 was my first weezer show! so many highlights. most of all "the good life" as one of my friends who got me into weezer played it for me a long time ago. i know it's one of his favorites and even though he couldn't be there with me, it hit me during the song that i was actually, finally there seeing them play!

honorable mentions: perfect situation with jorge (bc i missed the axe one night only show), hash pipe, only in dreams and across the sea
Only in Dreams (Both nights) was magical!!
hash pipe was amazing too. i still cant believe i got to see them play pinkerton in its entirety. the memories tour was hands down the most amazing performance i have ever seen.
Only in Dreams with Josh Freese on drums rocked the most. Hashpipe always rocks. And Butterfly was beautiful. Island in the Sun was spoiled by the duet with Bethany from Best Coast. Although, I thought they were a decent opening band. Wish they hadn't repeated songs and was disappointed not to hear Unspoken. But despite my persnicketiness, getting to hear these two albums live and getting to spend a little time with Brian Bell two nights in a row during his cd signing was just like heaven.
Oh yeah! I forgot I was looking forward to hearing Unspoken! Oh well, I'm not complaining. Maybe next time. 

placemats said:
Only in Dreams with Josh Freese on drums rocked the most. Hashpipe always rocks. And Butterfly was beautiful. Island in the Sun was spoiled by the duet with Bethany from Best Coast. Although, I thought they were a decent opening band. Wish they hadn't repeated songs and was disappointed not to hear Unspoken. But despite my persnicketiness, getting to hear these two albums live and getting to spend a little time with Brian Bell two nights in a row during his cd signing was just like heaven.
I went to both shows too and I pick YGYLTMS first followed by Falling for You.  Oh then TGMTEL. 
did josh freese play both nights? i didn't notice him. dude is everywhere!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video