Ok guys we all agree that Weezer is one of the best bands ever but who is your favorit member? I like Rivers alot because i love his singing voice. I've never heard a voice like his, its so original,it's very alive. It pops when it needs to but i can also be so mellow. like my favorit example of that is "Undone(The SweaterSong)" the verses are really mellow and soft then the corus is so heavy, especially during the last corus where he screams "I've come Udoooooooooooooooone" its just an imgredible tune and he has some sick pipes. But thats just my opinion who is your favorit member?

Tags: Rivers, Undone.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definetly mikey he's really funny a cool guy and he has loads of good bass lines that he used to play live

Brian Bell.

He's a great guitarist and a great singer. He also brings a quality of diversity (looks, sound, style) to the band. He's a major asset in the studio, on tour, on sets, with fans, and onstage, and I'm happy that he's still in the band.

He's a good and decent human being, looks like he's still having fun onstage (and in vids), and manages to still be somewhat of a real person (expensive new home aside...) instead of an entertainment industry weirdo scornfully detached from our reality.

I'm not gonna call him the sassmaster because I think that's a really stupid and unfortunate title to give him.

I will say that he barely edges out the other members. I really think that the members of Weezer make it something special, and that's where a lot of the great stuff in their music develops, ferments, and then is poured through my speakers. Bands and their music aren't just constructs. They're people. Weezer is good people, all included.

Jason Cropper

wtf

matt sharp.  by far.  only guy who had the balls to stand up to rivers.  next in line is pat, because he had the same feelings as matt during the pinkerton era AND he's from about 10 minutes from my house.

brian bell is the least interesting member of weezer and has kinda been a puppet his whole career, just doing what rivers delegates. not to say he's a bad person, just that he doesn't seem to hold much of a stance on anything

lol how did he stand up to rivers? oh right i remember by slapping a lawsuit on weezer for tracks he didnt write.

next week's weather said:

matt sharp.  by far.  only guy who had the balls to stand up to rivers.  next in line is pat, because he had the same feelings as matt during the pinkerton era AND he's from about 10 minutes from my house.

brian bell is the least interesting member of weezer and has kinda been a puppet his whole career, just doing what rivers delegates. not to say he's a bad person, just that he doesn't seem to hold much of a stance on anything

when did weezer get mambers?  follow up question, what are mambers?

sick piepz, d00d!

Super Bump!
come back, bass playa!
Rivers by far!!!!!! he is sweet, kind, humble and honest through every word of his lyrics....(and a guitar master)
Matt Sharp

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video