About a year ago i bought a red Epiphone SG-400, and i didn't realize that rivers used that guitar around the time of the red album (mostly for videos, im sure he used the gibson sg for recordings). After reading up on some information and looking at videos, i noticed that Rivers had the white and black "Farang" sticker on his guitar, so i figured hey, might as well get one too!

Does anyone know where i can get it? I see one (linked below), but it doesn't have the same font. I'm guessing the sticker size is a 3" by 4" from measuring my guitar

Closest one i've seen, but its a white square

http://www.cafepress.com/+farang-sticker-in-thai,15519430

I'm looking for this one

http://designermagazine.tripod.com/WeezerLIVEPIC1.jpg

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buy the sqaure one and cut around the text.
Real original, Kenny G.
I suppose he'll need the lightning guitar strap too.

Ghost of Brimley 666 said:
Real original, Kenny G.

I didn't say i was trying to be original, i just want to replicate his guitar. 

Can a fan not do that?

Also, Jordan, that font is different in the square one. 

Real original, Kenny G.
We just cut around the text, didn't buy the sticker like that.  I think the first one we found somewhere, but subsequent ones we printed on our own...
Yeah. I don't see a problem with that either. It would be different if you were trying to make that your signature...uh...thing. 

Kenny Green said:

I didn't say i was trying to be original, i just want to replicate his guitar. 

Can a fan not do that?

Also, Jordan, that font is different in the square one. 

Real original, Kenny G.

i didn't know Rivers played an Epiphone.  I thought his were all Gibson SGs

I get that you want to mimic River's guitar, but that symbol has meaning to him, for specific reasons.  Maybe you could make a flying =w= sticker and put that on it instead.

He only used an Epiphone on Pork & Beans and I'm guessing it's because he didn't want to get any of his Gibsons wet during that one stunt. I don't know why he used it inside though.

lol, I wouldn't want my Gibson all wet either

Gohi 21 said:

He only used an Epiphone on Pork & Beans and I'm guessing it's because he didn't want to get any of his Gibsons wet during that one stunt. I don't know why he used it inside though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video