Fans of Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia : welcome!

I'd just like to say "welcome" to the folks who have recently become members of weezer.com. 

In particular to people from Australia, New Zealand and of course Indonesia.

January 2013 is looking good!

Tags: Australia, Indonesia., NZ

Views: 3539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

melb

Sydney (my home town), Melbourne and Perth.

Matty C | Come to Adelaide! said:

Where abouts will you be?

Danielle said:

Awesome! I just got my tickets too! Woo-hoo!

Sanny Veloo said:

6 tix!!!

Are their tickets in melbourne near the stage but not seated? I can't seem to find them? Like a normal GA area in front of the stage or is my best bet seated tickets?

Thanks for having me :)

There doesnt seem to be a GA area at the Sidney Myer Music bowl

Adam Ellershaw said:

Are their tickets in melbourne near the stage but not seated? I can't seem to find them? Like a normal GA area in front of the stage or is my best bet seated tickets?

Cool, thanks. I guess i'll just stand in my seat. Can't wait! Got Row K which i'm pretty happy with

Any seats at the Music bowl have a great view of the stage. I'm so pumped! Got row B - travelled half way across the US/Caribbean to see them in Atlantic City in June...can't wait to see them at home!!!!!!

hmm the whole of the lawn is GA at the music bowl

Hmm. Weezer playing the day after the big day out in Sydney.

PLEASE tell me they're playing there too.

Ending up getting Row J for Melbourne. Big Day Out for Weezer could be a possibility or at least Rivers Cuomo making an appearance with B.O.B. at least.

also got row b at the bowl!!!! so happy about getting those seats!!
Tim said:

Any seats at the Music bowl have a great view of the stage. I'm so pumped! Got row B - travelled half way across the US/Caribbean to see them in Atlantic City in June...can't wait to see them at home!!!!!!

Do you guys reckon there's a chance Weezer will be playing BDO? I personally don't think so. My understanding is that all bands on the festival are contracted to play shows under the 'BDO Sideshows' heading. Surely this is just their own tour as opposed to being connected to BDO at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video