Fans of Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia : welcome!

I'd just like to say "welcome" to the folks who have recently become members of weezer.com. 

In particular to people from Australia, New Zealand and of course Indonesia.

January 2013 is looking good!

Tags: Australia, Indonesia., NZ

Views: 3540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also planning on going to Sydney, Melbourne and Perth shows! 

Yes! Me too! I'm not sure how I'll afford it, but where there's a will there's a way.

Philly Pop said:

Helllooo!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm Sanny from Melbourne. Where's everyone from? I play in a band called EMPRA. We love Weezer! Come on... here's some Weezer cake... let's share this around.

We're also trying to score the support slot for Weezer in Australia. It would be a dream come true. Imagine watching Weezer after opening for them from the side of the stage! Whoah!

www.empraonline.com <--- some of my music. what ya think guys and gals?

let's all go together!

Danielle said:

Yes! Me too! I'm not sure how I'll afford it, but where there's a will there's a way.

Philly Pop said:

Hey everyone. Really stoked to hear the Weezer dates. I signed up on this website in 2006 (according to my Gmail records) but didn't realise my old login didn't work anymore and had to re-register. I'm really hoping they can make a pitstop in Singapore as well. From the looks of things, I may not be able to catch the band in Australia or Indonesia if it's going to be in January. But really keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi Sanny! Unfortunately I missed Empra's show at the Lansdowne in June...

I am hoping you will get to play as a support for Weezer on their Australian tour. I'm looking forward to meeting up with folks in Melbourne. It will be an amazing night for sure!

Sanny Veloo said:

let's all go together!

Danielle said:

Philly Pop said:

Yeah I'm a little low on the $$$ come this time, but I'm making it a priority come next week. I wonder how much tickets are going to be? Would love to meet with you guys! 

Danielle said:

Hi Sanny! Unfortunately I missed Empra's show at the Lansdowne in June...

I am hoping you will get to play as a support for Weezer on their Australian tour. I'm looking forward to meeting up with folks in Melbourne. It will be an amazing night for sure!

Sanny Veloo said:

let's all go together!

Danielle said:

Philly Pop said:

Also you guys sound pretty awesome!

Sanny Veloo said:

Helllooo!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm Sanny from Melbourne. Where's everyone from? I play in a band called EMPRA. We love Weezer! Come on... here's some Weezer cake... let's share this around.

We're also trying to score the support slot for Weezer in Australia. It would be a dream come true. Imagine watching Weezer after opening for them from the side of the stage! Whoah!

www.empraonline.com <--- some of my music. what ya think guys and gals?

Hey ... shall we organise a Melbourne Weezer show pre-drinks catchup then go to the show together? 

Yes, for sure.

Sanny Veloo said:

Hey ... shall we organise a Melbourne Weezer show pre-drinks catchup then go to the show together? 

That could work, I did that for the huge Prince tour recently, it was pretty epic! Making sure to secure front seat tickets for Sidney Myer when they go on pre-sale. 

Danielle said:

Yes, for sure.

Sanny Veloo said:

still waiting for offician announcement and date of indonesian tour,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video