Fans of Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia : welcome!

I'd just like to say "welcome" to the folks who have recently become members of weezer.com. 

In particular to people from Australia, New Zealand and of course Indonesia.

January 2013 is looking good!

Tags: Australia, Indonesia., NZ

Views: 3540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone know when they arrive at Melbourne airport?

don't be creepy

Matty C said:

Don't be stupid

if-i-were-an-orange said:

don't be creepy

Matty C said:

anyone know what hotel they'll be staying at? asking for a friend... 

They were more than happy to greet fans and pose for photos upon arriving at the airport in Jakarta...

yes, im sure that they were thrilled to be surrounded by fans asking for photos after being in airports and on planes for the past 35 hours.

Matty C said:

They were more than happy to greet fans and pose for photos upon arriving at the airport in Jakarta...

Hi does anyone know when Weezer fly into Auckland, New Zealand? I really would like to try and get my first Weezer album autographed by the band.

It's probably cool to get a star's reception this  late in their career. While they were probably glad to find some peace and quiet afterwards, I'm sure they appreciate the excitement of the Indonesian and Australian fans.

yes, im sure that they were thrilled to be surrounded by fans asking for photos after being in airports and on planes for the past 35 hours.

Matty C said:

I'm also assuming they at the very least flew business class which makes all the difference in the world, especially on long ass flights.

Gohi said:

It's probably cool to get a star's reception this  late in their career. While they were probably glad to find some peace and quiet afterwards, I'm sure they appreciate the excitement of the Indonesian and Australian fans.

Matty C said:

:D

If they didn't want to get approached by fans, I am sure they would have found a way

yeah it's their own fault for leaving the airport.

Matty C said:

If they didn't want to get approached by fans, I am sure they would have found a way

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video