Fans of Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia : welcome!

I'd just like to say "welcome" to the folks who have recently become members of weezer.com. 

In particular to people from Australia, New Zealand and of course Indonesia.

January 2013 is looking good!

Tags: Australia, Indonesia., NZ

Views: 3540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hopefully there will be an announcement soon :)

Starwick Music said:

still waiting for offician announcement and date of indonesian tour,

nah

sorry, you guys blow

hope =w= get some weezer cruise mates along for the ride.

im looking at you dinosaur jr, free energy, yuck..

Sanny Veloo said:

Helllooo!!!!

Hey everyone, I'm Sanny from Melbourne. Where's everyone from? I play in a band called EMPRA. We love Weezer! Come on... here's some Weezer cake... let's share this around.

We're also trying to score the support slot for Weezer in Australia. It would be a dream come true. Imagine watching Weezer after opening for them from the side of the stage! Whoah!

www.empraonline.com <--- some of my music. what ya think guys and gals?

Welcome new members! =w=

Can't wait for this pre-sale tomorrow! Comeeee onnnn!!!

hey guys :)

does anyone know how this pre-sale works tomorrow? do they send us an email and we go from there or is there a link on the website?

Im so excited!

to all you older members i did this for tickets, so not sure how it works but sore live boot legs will they do an aussie/nz one? i of collect cd/downloads for  shows  i have been too! 

Well ticketmaster are having a pre-sale tomorrow too, and I'm a member and haven't been sent an email yet.

I also got told the Chugg Entertainment website will pre-selling them and apparently the password is "Sweater".

Megan Carter said:

does anyone know how this pre-sale works tomorrow? do they send us an email and we go from there or is there a link on the website?

Im so excited!

Thanks for your help nick. 

Nick How said:

Well ticketmaster are having a pre-sale tomorrow too, and I'm a member and haven't been sent an email yet.

I also got told the Chugg Entertainment website will pre-selling them and apparently the password is "Sweater".

Megan Carter said:

Im so excited!

If you signed up as a new member on this site or signed up for the mailing list - be on the lookout for an email soon with your presale information.  The presale times are standard local times for the city the show is in.  Looking forward to this, thank you for your patience.

Has anyone received the presale codes from Weezer or from Ticketmaster? I'm yet to receive either... A little concerning! And i've been a member of both for a few years now.
Not yet but I only just joined.

Got the email about 3hours ago. Check your spam folder in case?

Peter Mitchell said:

Not yet but I only just joined.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service