Fans of Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia : welcome!

I'd just like to say "welcome" to the folks who have recently become members of weezer.com. 

In particular to people from Australia, New Zealand and of course Indonesia.

January 2013 is looking good!

Tags: Australia, Indonesia., NZ

Views: 3539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*Sigh*

Still trying to sell

Anybody who would like to purchase two gold GA tickets for Weezer sydney, please let me know

Sec 15, Row DD (Four from front)

Cost over 250 but selling for 140

email me

mcs.beresford@gmail.com

Anyone travelling to the Auckland show from Hamilton? I'm looking for a ride if anyone has space (will obviously chip in for petrol). Email me at brawlaman@gmail 

Hey gang, if anyone knows of someone selling floor tickets for Sydney, please let me know. Being constantly outbidded on ebay is getting me down :(

What's with the negativity? Maybe change your name to "Sad Otter"

Live life and be happy, you only get 1 go at it. Make the most of it :)

happy otter said:

yeah it's their own fault for leaving the airport.

Matty C said:

if-i-were-an-orange said:

yes, im sure that they were thrilled to be surrounded by fans asking for photos after being in airports and on planes for the past 35 hours.

If they didn't want to get approached by fans, I am sure they would have found a way

weezer fan on making the most out of life.

Matty C said:

What's with the negativity? Maybe change your name to "Sad Otter"

Live life and be happy, you only get 1 go at it. Make the most of it :)

happy otter said:

yeah it's their own fault for leaving the airport.

Matty C said:

if-i-were-an-orange said:

yes, im sure that they were thrilled to be surrounded by fans asking for photos after being in airports and on planes for the past 35 hours.

If they didn't want to get approached by fans, I am sure they would have found a way

insane excitement bubbling up for the auckland show.dream come true! 

hope they rotate the non blue album tracks around a bit

would not mind a few cheeky surprises

Apparently Rivers gave a shout out to Adelaide fans in Brisbane. Unfortunately all he got was "crickets"...

Obviously not many from Adelaide made it to the Brisbane show. Hopefully there will be plenty in Melbourne :)

Sydney show was incredible!  Wish I could go back and relive it again tonight. Anyone know who the guy videoing the show at the front was and whether he'll make his footage available anywhere?

Are you refering to Karl? In front of the barracade? He documents every show. Could be that the footage ends up on a dvd some time in the future, should there be a demand for it.

Rileigh Marshall said:

Sydney show was incredible!  Wish I could go back and relive it again tonight. Anyone know who the guy videoing the show at the front was and whether he'll make his footage available anywhere?

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that there will be a new dvd that follows on from Video Capture Device to current times :)

just listening to the bootleg of the pinkerton show in melbourne. sounds good!! such a great show.

scott adds some good backing vocals to those songs that i didn't notice at the show

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video