Fans of Australia, New Zealand and Indonesia : welcome!

I'd just like to say "welcome" to the folks who have recently become members of weezer.com. 

In particular to people from Australia, New Zealand and of course Indonesia.

January 2013 is looking good!

Tags: Australia, Indonesia., NZ

Views: 3539

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, we've had tons of new members in the last few days. welcone one and all!

\o/

b[err]y[_]ry[dell] said:

yeah, we've had tons of new members in the last few days. welcone one and all!

where were they after all of this time???????????

Over at 'pichforkmedia.com' and similar. All this time there was no incentive of buying up the hottest ticket(s) in hipsterville.

Cynical? - Hells yes. 

I've been representing =w= in Melbourne for >10 years.. and I aint invoking a p****** contest, but pleeeease. I've many tattoo's, and the question I get asked the most? 'What's 'Weezer' mean?'

But; cynical Ben says; Kudos =w= for choosing the peak of hip2bsquare movement (or decidedly statuesque/restricted (tight pants) movement.)

I do look forward to meeting a lot of you. Of all paths. It's been lonely, being a =w= fanboy, in Melbourne until now.  

Amazing Harry [Jupiter 80] said:

The Australian fans have always been out there, just not necessarily signed up to the website. Many people are signing up specifically for the presale info that will arrive via email. :)

Amazing Harry [Jupiter 80] said:

I didn't even know this existed. I'm a bit of a techno twat too. But I'm slowly figuring this awesome site out. 
I'm so freaking excited! I almost cried when I saw they were coming back! Lol. Dork, I know. :)
Soooo massively mint ox. Cannot wait for this year to be over and it to be January already. And, awesomely we live just up the road from arena! It's all falling into place quite nicely! That never happens to us. 

I for one welcome our new Australian, New Zealandian and Indonesian overlords.

so freaking nervous about missing out tickets! going to try get tickets to melb, syd and Brisbane! cannot wait for this!!!

LOL, Gohi.

Gohi said:

I for one welcome our new Australian, New Zealandian and Indonesian overlords.

It's about time I returned to Weezer forums. This Australian tour gives it a lot more purpose and hype towards January 2013!! Used to hang about in 2000-2005 around the forums under a different username. But back again since the tour is coming FINALLY!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video