Hey everyone!  My son has a project due tomorrow.  Does anyone by chance have a physical mailing address where my son can send a letter?  He is very adament about sending a letter to Weezer!  He loves them!

Thanks so much!!!

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are learning to write formal letters. They are allowed to pick anyone they want and he chose Weezer. I've spent the past 2 days online trying to find an address with no luck. Hoping to hear something tonight or we have to think of someone else he can write to.
Can anyone please help me with this?? Time is running out! Thank you so much!!
You're barking up the wrong tree. I love writing letters, and I wanted to send one to Rivers, but I don't think there's even a fan mail address. I asked on the old Weezer forums and all I got were remarks about anthrax and jokes about wanting to inspire the next "Across the Sea."

You could try contacting the label and asking them if they know a "fan mail" address, or if you could write to Weezer c/o them? It may never get read, but it's still a good lesson, and a kid can hope, huh? Good luck!
Send it to:

DashGo
1620 Broadway, Suite C
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Address it to the attention of Weezer and c/o Ben Patterson. Weezer.com and TheRelationship.com are clients of Dash Go. Ben is the contact. It's something anyway.
I'm not sure a fan mail address exists any more, maybe try sending Karl an email or PM explaining the situation, he may be able to give you an address you could send it to.

Good luck.
Thanks everyone!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service