The bridge of this song is, without a doubt, one of the greatest moments in Rivers' career. The key change and the impassioned vocals send shivers down my spine every time I listen to it. It's one of the few songs that still sounds just as brilliant as it did the first time I listened to it. Amazing lyrics on this one, too.

I'm not too particular when it comes to the line-up for each song at the Memories shows but I believe that Rivers needs to play guitar on this song (as well as Across The Sea). I trust his judgment and I'm sure he would agree that this solo is one that he needs to play himself.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well Rivers should play guitar on every song IMO, maybe except Why Bother? and Getchoo, so we can prevent beach balls being thrown around for Across The Sea and Butterfly. Seriously though come on now.
GREATEST WEEZER MOMENT EVER = ACROSS THE SEA'S LAST VERSE, STARTING FROM GODDAMN THIS BUSINESS IS REALLY LAME.........FALLING FOR YOU IS EXCELLANT, PINKERTON IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER

evan lalos said:
GREATEST WEEZER MOMENT EVER = ACROSS THE SEA'S LAST VERSE, STARTING FROM GODDAMN THIS BUSINESS IS REALLY LAME.........FALLING FOR YOU IS EXCELLANT, PINKERTON IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER

"Words and Dreams and a million screams"
I dunno, man. I'd b e interested in seeing what crazy stage presence and mischief Rivers could get into for Getchoo. I think he's a lot more fun to see guitarless than the videos may let on. And I doubt any beach balls will be thrown around during Blue or Pinkerton. That seems like something for the greatest hits set.

Conner Petersen said:
Well Rivers should play guitar on every song IMO, maybe except Why Bother? and Getchoo, so we can prevent beach balls being thrown around for Across The Sea and Butterfly. Seriously though come on now.
"I CANT BELIEVE HOW BAD I SUCK ITS TRUE, WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLE SEE IN, LITTLE OLD 3 CHORD ME"
Well technically Rivers does belt those lyrics out so they could acceptably be considered all caps...

j-biebs said:
KEEP TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS EVERYONE REALLY LIKES IT.

AT WORK ---- CAP LOCK ALWAYS HAS TO BE ON----COMPANY POLICY
http://www.capslock.com/

j-biebs said:
WHERE DO YOU WORK THAT WOULD REQUIRE SUCH A THING?

evan lalos said:

j-biebs said:

AT WORK ---- CAP LOCK ALWAYS HAS TO BE ON----COMPANY POLICY
falling for you has one of the best solos in the weezer catalogue, that's for sure.
THIS

Conner Petersen said:

evan lalos said:

"Words and Dreams and a million screams"

j-biebs said:
Yeah to me it's even better than Across The Sea but that's a tough call.

UWbadgers16 said:
falling for you has one of the best solos in the weezer catalogue, that's for sure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video