Views: 352

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Point taken :/

Kitty Pryde (natkat) said:

Wait...did you read Louis' post?

jKlein said:

I was about to post the same exact thing. I am editing this to say "Kony 2012" in the title because it needs to be seen. :)

why read when you can watch a video?

i'm now accepting donations for #koNO2012. i'll put 50% of whatever amount you give me into a long awareness video, take a 20% cut for myself, b/c raising awareness is hard work, and then whatever is left will go to help kill starving kids in africa.

placemats said:

jKlein said:

I was about to post the same exact thing. I am editing this to say "Kony 2012" in the title because it needs to be seen. :)

To be fair here is their rebuttal www.invisiblechildren.com/critiques.html

They have already reached the goal of making world news and bringing awareness ( personally I felt awful that I had no idea who this guy was and even more appalled by the atrocities that I saw/heard about)

I hope that the outcome of all of this will lead to his capture but I have not personally donated to this cause at this time...

another interesting article for the critics

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonykosner/2012/03/09/12-lessons-fro...

and I'm done....

Awesome! I'm going to buy one of your action kits so that I can "cover the night" vandalize my city with stickers/posters on 420 because I want to help make the world a better place!

Louis Digs said:

why read when you can watch a video?

i'm now accepting donations for #koNO2012. i'll put 50% of whatever amount you give me into a long awareness video, take a 20% cut for myself, b/c raising awareness is hard work, and then whatever is left will go to help kill starving kids in africa.

placemats said:

jKlein said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video