A fanmade video for the Death to False Metal track 'Everyone'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjUT6zKW3bg

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

please keep making threads for every single video you make.
Will do!
Too bad that song sucks.

The song really grew on me. After a few listens I found it stuck in my head, (in a good way) and now I really enjoy it.

I think the timing of the 'Death to False Metal' release was slighlty wrong. It was dumped in on top of Hurley and Pinkerton Deluxe and therefore never got a fair shake of the stick.

Could not load movie. 

you made this in 6 hours, didn't you?

Choreograph your fight scenes.  

You never explained the main character with the mask, why does he have a mask?  Why is he so short?

Replace the subtitles with actual voices, but shorten the dialogue.   No use in trying to tell a story, if you are only going to tell half of it.  This song deserves a bad ass fight scene for a video.

I'd recommend more slow-mo, more tight close ups of facial expressions, followed by swift action.

I'll take that advice on board, thanks.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

You never explained the main character with the mask, why does he have a mask?  Why is he so short?

Replace the subtitles with actual voices, but shorten the dialogue.   No use in trying to tell a story, if you are only going to tell half of it.  This song deserves a bad ass fight scene for a video.

I'd recommend more slow-mo, more tight close ups of facial expressions, followed by swift action.

No problem.  Stay passionate about music videos and =w= 

Supes said:
I'll take that advice on board, thanks.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Does anyone know if Mikeywelsh or Scott played on this song because it says that it was recorded in the late 90's but it sounds like Scott playing?.
what is this i don't even

From Weezer.com info section:

Early summer- November 1998 Weezer rehersals and sporadic demo recording, with Mikey: Los Angeles

After a lengthy process of trying out new bass players, Mikey was finally installed by summertime.

While master tapes of lots of demos recorded during this period do exist after all, none have been mixed down to a listenable format to date. This section should get a lot bigger when that happens, as there are many hours of tapes to go through.

The bulk of these recordings were done at TK Rehearsals on L.A.'s west side. There also exists a rather rambling tape of just Rivers at TK brainstorming on a bunch of song ideas. However this is not listed here as the tape is very confusing and there are few complete ideas on it.

According to coversations with band members, I estimate as many as 50 or more practiced, demo'd songs to exist. However, at this writing, only a small amount is known. Some of the songs were 100% Rivers's writing, some were jam session collaborations, some were Pats (later pulled back for the Special Goodness), and some were Brians (see below for a recording session of his songs.)

a few known titles from this period:

• damn that wine
  • ol' backwater

...of the multiple songs of Rivers's, there are 3 known (non-final) titles. These songs come from later in the summer of '98, when Rivers started writing heavier and heavier material.

• "i have to kill you"
  • "turn it off now"
  • "everyone"

• Hugh Lovric said:
Does anyone know if Mikeywelsh or Scott played on this song because it says that it was recorded in the late 90's but it sounds like Scott playing?.

http://weezer.com/forum/topics/do-mikey-welsh-and-matt-sharo

don't listen to jordan. the correct answer can be found in the above thread that YOU made.

Hugh Lovric said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video