Ready, guys?

1...2....3...APPRECIATE.

No, but really. Where does it rank on everybody else's lists of best non-album tracks and demos?

Tags: start appreciating, dammit

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Song literally never clicked for me until I listened to it just now. Whoops.
Awesome song. haunting, sad and beautiful.
It'd be interesting to hear the full band versions of this that were recorded for Make Believe. Hopefully the life-draining properties of those recording sessions didn't nab this phenomenal tune and it transcended into something that could proudly stand up with the 90's Weez. I could easily see it happen with the right production. (admittedly I wouldn't be caught dead calling Rick Rubin's production "the right production"... but perhaps it could receive the post-Make Believe, Blowin' My Stack treatment?)
One of the many songs that didn't get past the demo stage that I reeeeeeeeaaaaally like.

I really like it, i think it would sound good with electric instruments and drums but i think the beggining kinda sounds like "Island In The Sun".

in the top 5
my favorite lyric from the song

Peggy E. said:

"Little one, you have done, all you could to keep me in your arms. but I watch as you choke on your tears."

best American poet of our time.... damn that be brutal...

Always thought this sounded exactly like Island in the Sun.

hintofcoolness said:
in the top 5
lol.

Blueperton said:
Always thought this sounded exactly like Island in the Sun.
Wow! Very Beatlesque. This is as beautiful and well done as a late 60's Paul McCartney ballad. Just plain beautiful. Please put something like this on the next album.
I hope this is the shape of things to come. We need more deep heartfelt tracks like this on the next album. Also, maybe a cover of "something more" from The Relationship as was done with "thought I knew" and a new version of "tragic girl". That would make the next album awesome.
...it's from 2002.

Daniel A. Glaser said:
I hope this is the shape of things to come. We need more deep heartfelt tracks like this on the next album. Also, maybe a cover of "something more" from The Relationship as was done with "thought I knew" and a new version of "tragic girl". That would make the next album awesome.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video