I think is one of Weezer's greatest instrumentals and for sure their best opener of all-time.  Does anyone want to hear a studio recorded version?  I know I do.  It would be a great intro for an album or even if it were made into a song it'd be great.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's cute but I don't need to hear it again. I don't think there's much substance there. It was a breath of fresh air to hear that Rivers wrote that intro in the Raditude era.
Brian's Theme, on the other hand, has potential. I would love to hear that as an epic outro to a new song. 

I agree. 

Gohi said:

It's cute but I don't need to hear it again. I don't think there's much substance there. It was a breath of fresh air to hear that Rivers wrote that intro in the Raditude era.
Brian's Theme, on the other hand, has potential. I would love to hear that as an epic outro to a new song. 

Wait, you didnt even specify what you're talking about...

It's a track called Epic Intro which the band used to great effect to open shows in 2009/2010

Epic Intro, leading into Hash Pipe, is something i listen to regularly when i exercise/run. 

i don't think i need a studio version of it but i'll say this:  it definitely worked as an intro.  love it

i made a thread about this once :(

Isn't that intro called war pigs or something like that?

No. 

That's a song by Black Sabbath Weezer covered in 2009, mostly on the Blink tour.

Jens Van Avondt said:

Isn't that intro called war pigs or something like that?

oh :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video