- Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

Please join this facebook group to get Weezer to come and tour in the UK :) 

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_145926782120361&ap=1

Tags: UK, Weezer, tour

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

START A PETITION.

THAT IS ALMOST ALWAYS A GOOD AND IDEA WILL WORK IN 100% OF CASES.

Danni Toft said:
I'm not on facebook and refuse to be... but what else can i do..?
actually, i changed my mind. i think a letter to an MP would be far more effective at putting pressure on weezer to come to the uk. maybe they could raise the issue in the house of commons. maybe they could table a question at PMQs? or initiate a wide-ranging, cross-party review, at the very least.

mynameisjonus said:
I think we should start a petition to get Danni to start a petition about non facebook-related petitions.

Continuous typing of petitions gets repetitious.
you're right. why stop there?

i'll go to the EU. weezer not coming to the UK must be infringing my human rights, right?

mynameisjonus said:
Why stop at the house of commons? Maybe the house of lords could write it to law. Surely Lord Sugar could muster something up?
I adore Maladriot, its one of my favourite albums, probably my 2nd favourite I'd say and Burndt Lamb is one of my favourite songs of all time! Thanks :)

CrackerJack said:
i live in NY, but i love your name, droit is always hated on. So weezer, go to the uk.
Isn't it "Burndt jamb" not "Burndt Lamb"? :)

Anyway, I have requested to join this group? Are you one of the group creators Burndt Laura? If so why have you made it a request to join group? Surely you want as many people as possible to join? Why not just have it like most groups are where people just click to join and don't have to send a request?
there is about 10 of these groups anyway join one of them

Fuzzylogic said:

Anyway, I have requested to join this group? Are you one of the group creators Burndt Laura? If so why have you made it a request to join group? Surely you want as many people as possible to join? Why not just have it like most groups are where people just click to join and don't have to send a request?
that is f****** hilarious that you say it's one of your favorite songs of all time and you don't even know the f****** name of it. if you were a guy people would call you out and call you names. since youre a girl, they all try to flirt and join your stupid group

Burndt Laura said:
I adore Maladriot, its one of my favourite albums, probably my 2nd favourite I'd say and Burndt Lamb is one of my favourite songs of all time! Thanks :)

CrackerJack said:
i live in NY, but i love your name, droit is always hated on. So weezer, go to the uk.
Wow one typo and the world goes mad, whats with the aggression jamesmadrox?
How very sexist of you also.

jamesmadrox said:
that is f****** hilarious that you say it's one of your favorite songs of all time and you don't even know the f****** name of it. if you were a guy people would call you out and call you names. since youre a girl, they all try to flirt and join your stupid group

Burndt Laura said:

CrackerJack said:
Sorry Typo!!!
must have been thinking about dinner :) yum.

Fuzzylogic said:

I sent a request,
Come on guys! Get over here...
Liking this :)

Callum.ws said:
I sent a request,
Come on guys! Get over here...
not sexist of me at all. it's the truth. everyone that is being nice to you just wants to sleep with you

Burndt Laura said:
Wow one typo and the world goes mad, whats with the aggression jamesmadrox?
How very sexist of you also.

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

CrackerJack said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video