- Encourage Weezer to come to the UK, we need way more members than this!

Please join this facebook group to get Weezer to come and tour in the UK :) 

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_145926782120361&ap=1

Tags: UK, Weezer, tour

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right o_0
I'm sure thats not the case, because if they had brain cells they'd know that they wouldn't achieve that over a forum discussion.

jamesmadrox said:
not sexist of me at all. it's the truth. everyone that is being nice to you just wants to sleep with you

Burndt Laura said:
Wow one typo and the world goes mad, whats with the aggression jamesmadrox?
How very sexist of you also.

jamesmadrox said:
that is f****** hilarious that you say it's one of your favorite songs of all time and you don't even know the f****** name of it. if you were a guy people would call you out and call you names. since youre a girl, they all try to flirt and join your stupid group

Burndt Laura said:
I adore Maladriot, its one of my favourite albums, probably my 2nd favourite I'd say and Burndt Lamb is one of my favourite songs of all time! Thanks :)

CrackerJack said:
i live in NY, but i love your name, droit is always hated on. So weezer, go to the uk.
Boom

Burndt Laura said:
Right o_0
I'm sure thats not the case, because if they had brain cells they'd know that they wouldn't achieve that over a forum discussion.

jamesmadrox said:
not sexist of me at all. it's the truth. everyone that is being nice to you just wants to sleep with you

Burndt Laura said:

jamesmadrox said:
that is f****** hilarious that you say it's one of your favorite songs of all time and you don't even know the f****** name of it. if you were a guy people would call you out and call you names. since youre a girl, they all try to flirt and join your stupid group

Burndt Laura said:
I adore Maladriot, its one of my favourite albums, probably my 2nd favourite I'd say and Burndt Lamb is one of my favourite songs of all time! Thanks :)

CrackerJack said:
i live in NY, but i love your name, droit is always hated on. So weezer, go to the uk.
too bad there are some pretty big desperate losers out there. i'm not the loser people. brocording. you are the loser, and you just proved my point

Burndt Laura said:
Right o_0

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

CrackerJack said:
no my point that on this board people tend to jump down people's throats for no reason. people are very vocal on these boards. and i was just surprised that nobody had said anything to laura about saying burndt lamb. i really think it's cause she's a girl.

this is a brocording said:
the point being that you're a misogynist f***?
you apparently think the only reason to defend or befriend a woman is to get laid. pretty pathetic.

jamesmadrox said:
too bad there are some pretty big desperate losers out there. i'm not the loser people. brocording. you are the loser, and you just proved my point

Burndt Laura said:
Right o_0

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

CrackerJack said:
This f****** forum...

Easy mistake to make, just a few songs before this there is a line about a burnt peice of lamb so a very easy slip of the tongue!

And jamesmadrox - assuming people only act a certain way around some because they're a girl is very narrow-minded.
He makes racist comments as well:

Permalink Reply by jamesmadrox on October 14, 2010 at 7:40am
this sucks. i wish they were having bonus track for the u.s. release. even if it meant charging us a deluxe price. lucky japs. the only reason i havent preordered is because i was holding out for info on possible bonus tracks for the u.s. oh well.

I think you've got him pegged.

j-biebs said:
so by jumping down someone's throat for no reason you're attempting to make a point about how everyone here does that? ok...

btw, that assumption you just made was indeed sexist.

jamesmadrox said:
no my point that on this board people tend to jump down people's throats for no reason. people are very vocal on these boards. and i was just surprised that nobody had said anything to laura about saying burndt lamb. i really think it's cause she's a girl.

this is a brocording said:
the point being that you're a misogynist f***?
you apparently think the only reason to defend or befriend a woman is to get laid. pretty pathetic.

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:
Right o_0

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

jamesmadrox said:

Burndt Laura said:

CrackerJack said:
If The Weez doesn't come to Burndt Laura, try going to The Weez
If they'd pop over to Ireland a few more times I'd be happy.
Southern Utah! Woo Hoo!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video