it says rank from from 1 (least favourite) to 10 (most favourite) but there's more than 10 songs to choose from. So do you just have to put the ones that you like the most in from 10 or do you have to like half of them and the other half you don't like?.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't forget everyone, everything after TGA gets a 1

[/cranky old man]

[/only half-joking]

d******, this is a survey to rank your FAVOURITE weezer song, not the best weezer songs.
do you get the difference?

for the record, i didn't call your "knowledge" of the weezer library (lol) being a fanboy, i called YOU a fanboy because you're under the impression that your opinion matters more than someone who likes weezer songs you have deemed to be bad. why do you think you are more qualified to have an opinion on FAVOURITE weezer songs than someone whose FAVOURITE weezer songs are strictly new material?

Rich Conner said:

You call my knowledge of the Weezer library being a "fanboy", I call it being more qualified to have an opinion than you.

i'm guessing whoever featured this thread didn't bother to actually read it first.

My opinion does matter more.  I've spent hundreds of more dollars on Weezer than most.  I've traveled long distances to make it to shows.  My knowledge of their back catalog means I'm better than you.  Attempting to re-gain the following of 15 year olds is what messed up this band in the first place.

bah ha ha ha ha

Rich Conner said:

My opinion does matter more.  I've spent hundreds of more dollars on Weezer than most.  I've traveled long distances to make it to shows. 

lololololol
let me get out my f****** violin for the poor longtime weezer fans who can't bear to let go. you've wasted your money and hours on a band that doesn't hold you above the rest of their "common" fans. how does it feel?

Rich Conner said:

My opinion does matter more.  I've spent hundreds of more dollars on Weezer than most.  I've traveled long distances to make it to shows.  My knowledge of their back catalog means I'm better than you.  Attempting to re-gain the following of 15 year olds is what messed up this band in the first place.

i agree with  fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)]
The Memories Tour definitely screams "I don't care about the long-time fans".
what.
Does anyone know what this for?
I'll wait for your brain to compute my sarcasm.

There are some Weezer fans that take the band way too seriously.

Rich is one of those fans.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video