it says rank from from 1 (least favourite) to 10 (most favourite) but there's more than 10 songs to choose from. So do you just have to put the ones that you like the most in from 10 or do you have to like half of them and the other half you don't like?.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

lol @ "saving the ranking system"

it's about you not wanting other weezer fans to be able to vote for songs they like. sorry, guy, but i'm pretty sure the whole point is to get a consensus from ALL weezer fans, not just those who like the "right" weezer songs. here's a tip: get the f*** over it.

Rich Conner said:

It's not about being mean, it's about saving the ranking system. 

Karl is no dummy.  He's seem the current rating system on AllThingsWeezer.com that has been going on retroactively for a few years.  With Rivers posting that he is creating a set list and this being sent out happening on the same day, it's not dumb to think that they have something to do with each other.  If someone is incapable of understanding a simple 1-10 rating system, they may also be capable of up-voting garbage such as Kids/Pokerface, The Spider, etc.  Don't screw things up for people who actually like good music.

also, you've convinced me to go find this email so that i can rank all of the weezer songs that you hate the most as 10s.
I bet you gave Kids/Pokerface a 10 didnt you.

it's about you not wanting other weezer fans to be able to vote for songs they like. sorry, guy, but i'm pretty sure the whole point is to get a consensus from ALL weezer fans, not just those who like the "right" weezer songs. here's a tip: get the f*** over it.

Rich Conner said:

Karl is no dummy.  He's seem the current rating system on AllThingsWeezer.com that has been going on retroactively for a few years.  With Rivers posting that he is creating a set list and this being sent out happening on the same day, it's not dumb to think that they have something to do with each other.  If someone is incapable of understanding a simple 1-10 rating system, they may also be capable of up-voting garbage such as Kids/Pokerface, The Spider, etc.  Don't screw things up for people who actually like good music.

that and the album version of Can't Stop Partying

natecopsey said:
I bet you gave Kids/Pokerface a 10 didnt you.

Rich Conner said:

If they decided to play King and Ms Sweeny at every live show because of this survey, then that is awesome.

I hope this survey shows that most hardcore fans (i.e. us boardies) like the deepest cuts the best.

Hugh, don't take anything on this board to heart.....unless Rivers decides to make fun of you too

Rich Conner said:

those two got tens, yes.

anything from the 90s got a one.

OH NOEZ TEH RANKING SYSTEM!2!!!11!!

If I believed everyone receiving the poll has actually listened to each and every song to have a proper view of how to judge, I wouldn't have a problem; however, I do object to those who've only listened to Hurley & Red.  It's pretty evident that this is a large group of you.
it's pretty evident that you're full of s***.

Rich Conner said:
If I believed everyone receiving the poll has actually listened to each and every song to have a proper view of how to judge, I wouldn't have a problem; however, I do object to those who've only listened to Hurley & Red.  It's pretty evident that this is a large group of you.
I bet you gave Where's My Sex a 10 didn't you.

Rich Conner said:
i actually sent karl a separate email asking him to count that 10 as an 11.

natecopsey said:
I bet you gave Where's My Sex a 10 didn't you.

Rich Conner said:
You call my knowledge of the Weezer library being a "fanboy", I call it being more qualified to have an opinion than you.
I'm on your side with this one, I would rather see more 'well developed fans' pick old school awesome songs like Thief youve taken over songs like This is Such a Pity and anything from Raditude...which makes me think thats why there are less raditude and hurley songs on there.

Rich Conner said:
You call my knowledge of the Weezer library being a "fanboy", I call it being more qualified to have an opinion than you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video