it says rank from from 1 (least favourite) to 10 (most favourite) but there's more than 10 songs to choose from. So do you just have to put the ones that you like the most in from 10 or do you have to like half of them and the other half you don't like?.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my... THE CHOSEN ONE! THE ONE GREATER THAN US ALL! Tehe... sarcasm... Just because you "traveled long distances" or "spent hundreds of more dollars on Weezer than most" does not make you better. It makes you have less money.  

Rich Conner said:

My opinion does matter more.  I've spent hundreds of more dollars on Weezer than most.  I've traveled long distances to make it to shows.  My knowledge of their back catalog means I'm better than you.  Attempting to re-gain the following of 15 year olds is what messed up this band in the first place.

What email?
yes.

R.J. Macready (Gohi) said:

There are some Weezer fans that take the band way too seriously.

Rich is one of those fans.

That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard.

You are not more qualified to have an opinion than anyone else. The whole point of an opinion is that everyone has their own. You might disagree, but there's no need to get so worked up about it. Especially when we're talking about WEEZER SONGS.
Rich Conner said:

My knowledge of their back catalog means I'm better than you. 

is there anyone on the boards without knowledge of their back catalog?

Ciana Sherlock said:

That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard.

You are not more qualified to have an opinion than anyone else. The whole point of an opinion is that everyone has their own. You might disagree, but there's no need to get so worked up about it. Especially when we're talking about WEEZER SONGS.
Rich Conner said:

My knowledge of their back catalog means I'm better than you. 

found it mate, thanks for the concern

southern git said:

lolol.

edgey44 said:

What email?

Uneducated opinions < educated opinions

you < me

If there was a thread hall of fame, this would be in it.

Rich Conner said:

I'm happy I could joly things up here.

I did

natecopsey said:
I bet you gave Kids/Pokerface a 10 didnt you.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

lol @ "saving the ranking system"

it's about you not wanting other weezer fans to be able to vote for songs they like. sorry, guy, but i'm pretty sure the whole point is to get a consensus from ALL weezer fans, not just those who like the "right" weezer songs. here's a tip: get the f*** over it.

Rich Conner said:

It's not about being mean, it's about saving the ranking system. 

Karl is no dummy.  He's seem the current rating system on AllThingsWeezer.com that has been going on retroactively for a few years.  With Rivers posting that he is creating a set list and this being sent out happening on the same day, it's not dumb to think that they have something to do with each other.  If someone is incapable of understanding a simple 1-10 rating system, they may also be capable of up-voting garbage such as Kids/Pokerface, The Spider, etc.  Don't screw things up for people who actually like good music.

I did

natecopsey said:
I bet you gave Where's My Sex a 10 didn't you.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
it's pretty evident that you're full of s***.

Rich Conner said:
If I believed everyone receiving the poll has actually listened to each and every song to have a proper view of how to judge, I wouldn't have a problem; however, I do object to those who've only listened to Hurley & Red.  It's pretty evident that this is a large group of you.
little late to the party there, eh Frakass?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video