After watching the el scorcho music video, i really miss the old weezer with Matt Sharp. And I wish they could've stayed the same. Who knows what kind of music they would've made.

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matt Sharp never had that much to do with the music they made.

So to answer your question, Raditude with some more falsetto vox.

Hahaha :P

Radioactive said:

Matt Sharp never had that much to do with the music they made.

So to answer your question, Raditude with some more falsetto vox.

I know matt sharp didnt have a huge impact, but more than you think buddy. And i when i said i wish they've could've stayed the same i mean not go into the green album era music. Rivers still making songs like blue and pink. Matt sharp had a awesome stage presence.

I like Matt, but to be honest I think he was abit arrogant/vain on stage, if you look at him when they played "Say It Ain't So" on Letterman then you'll see what I mean. Personally The Green era was my favourite era because they were playing Blue, Pinkerton and a whole load of new cool songs, Mikey is also my favourite bassist for Weezer. He had such a great stage presence, I loved his sound on his bass and he was hilarious.

just a fan said:

I know matt sharp didnt have a huge impact, but more than you think buddy. And i when i said i wish they've could've stayed the same i mean not go into the green album era music. Rivers still making songs like blue and pink. Matt sharp had a awesome stage presence.

Agree

Hugh Lovric said:

I like Matt, but to be honest I think he was abit arrogant/vain on stage, if you look at him when they played "Say It Ain't So" on Letterman then you'll see what I mean. Personally The Green era was my favourite era because they were playing Blue, Pinkerton and a whole load of new cool songs

Matt's falsetto made the peformance alot better too. Mikey's was alright butt matt's was the sound of weezer. I mean I agree with his stage presence and he might be over dramatic but in all of the old weezer peformance he made the songs sound better and showed a bunch of emotion when he played

What?  Matt's butt was the sound of Weezer?

I don't know about that...

just a fan said:

Mikey's was alright butt matt's was the sound of weezer.

But* this is a weezer forum not a forum to look for grammar mistakes.

lolololol

weezer fans today!

It's the songs...it's always the songs.

I don't get why you guys don't like Scott.. He's really nice imo

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…