i went to the supermarket and after i loaded my shopping into the car, i left my trolley in the empty space next to my car and i did not return it to the trolley park.

MWAH HA HA HA

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you b****.
I got community service hours for giving a diabetes presentation to a group of students, but also counted the 2-hour lunch break as time spent presenting.
I kicked a puppy
You win.

hintofcoolness said:
I kicked a puppy
Today, I ate at Panera Bread and dropped a napkin under the table.  When I was leaving and cleaning up my plates, I saw the napkin was still under the table and I did not pick it up......I just left it there.....I'm so ashamed....
YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK THERE.

blakesp26 said:
Today, I ate at Panera Bread and dropped a napkin under the table.  When I was leaving and cleaning up my plates, I saw the napkin was still under the table and I did not pick it up......I just left it there.....I'm so ashamed....

Well it was in my way, and the owner, she was being really rude.

So, I'm like "listen sister get your dog outta the way or I'm going to teach it a lesson."

Freakin' nuns.

placemats said:

You win.

hintofcoolness said:
I kicked a puppy
i was simply still alive...................

i stole your oxygen, that pretty evil
I don't think I did anything evil today, but I'll be sure to do 2 eeeeevil things tomorrow. MWAH HA HA HA
I ate meat.  YUM
I convinced my 2 year old brother that there was monsters in my room si that he wouldn't go in there HAHAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!1!!!!!!
thanks, mags11  :)

Margaret 11 said:

Nothing.... new and wonderful that I'll admit to, but THANKS for asking :-).  Fun thread.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video