Edgey for Mod.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chombey for moderation.

edgey's been around about as much as blurkom. (not very much)

 

i, however, am on here all the f****** time...

Crystal for Mod!








I'll make buttons.

crystal_iceburg said:

edgey's been around about as much as blurkom. (not very much)

 

i, however, am on here all the f****** time...

DreWid for mod. You all know you want me to. 
Who the f*** are you?

The dreWid said:
DreWid for mod. You all know you want me to. 
If I were a mod, I would be able to delete that comment of foul language. Haha

G Foo Chombey said:
Who the f*** are you?

The dreWid said:
DreWid for mod. You all know you want me to. 


The dreWid said:
If I were a mod, I would be able to delete that comment of foul language. Haha

G Foo Chombey said:
Who the f*** are you?

The dreWid said:
DreWid for mod. You all know you want me to. 

Proof that:



Brofessefef said:

My friends, I have come here to become your new god.
this is just ridiculous
Chombey and Crystal both deserve the title.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video