Dr Blurkom, we want you back.....................we want you back for good

ATNW is not the same, the internet is not the same.

i want to talk to talk about the toon you ass!

while you have been gone there has been 17 deaths directly related to you not being in atnw - because they cant bear life without you. FACT

there will be a hansome reward for whoever finds blurkom.

come back, every give the people a happy 2011.

PS. show our support for the DR

*not the best thread berry, but im tired and had to rush it.........you get the jist* 

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iawtp
Is there a doctor in the house?
Without Edgey and Blurkom I don't know what I'd do.
I hope iit wasn't as far down as s*nderland!

Kim Jong-Blurkom said:
South Shields. But further southerirer. Southerier Shields

Brofessefef said:

Where to?

Kim Jong-Blurkom said:

I did. actually. Although the accent stays. Unfortunately.

Brofessefef said:

Hmm.  Maybe not.

Kim Jong-Blurkom said:

HALLO
Hi Blurkom.   Just wondering what your thoughts are on Andy Carroll's departure.  Been doing a little reading up.  Did he really want to leave or was he given a push?

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Bringing this back
im not blurkom
but i couldnt care, £35m for someone worth less than £10m - the only thing thats annoys me is that he disgraced the number 9 shirt and now deserves to get AIDS because of that

placemats said:
Hi Blurkom.   Just wondering what your thoughts are on Andy Carroll's departure.  Been doing a little reading up.  Did he really want to leave or was he given a push?

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Bringing this back
harsh, edgey.

edgey44 said:
im not blurkom
but i couldnt care, £35m for someone worth less than £10m - the only thing thats annoys me is that he disgraced the number 9 shirt and now deserves to get AIDS because of that

placemats said:

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Bringing this back
Hope Andy doesn't get stoned by an angry mob.

berry rydell said:
harsh, edgey.

edgey44 said:
im not blurkom

placemats said:

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Bringing this back
in liverpool it is easy to get stoned............... there will be no angry mob though

placemats said:

berry rydell said:
harsh, edgey.

edgey44 said:
im not blurkom

placemats said:

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Bringing this back
I was talking about the angry mob he's left behind.  But good to see you still have your sense of humor through all this :)

edgey44 said:
in liverpool it is easy to get stoned............... there will be no angry mob though

placemats said:

berry rydell said:
harsh, edgey.

edgey44 said:
im not blurkom

placemats said:

Dr. B. Lurkom, PhD said:
Bringing this back
like i say, its just that he disrespected the number 9 shirt,
he will do well, shame that footballers loyalties are to their wallets
i dont think his reception will be good when we play liverpool in april

placemats said:
I was talking about the angry mob he's left behind.  But good to see you still have your sense of humor through all this :)
Yes, that is a shame.  Should be an interesting match.

edgey44 said:
like i say, its just that he disrespected the number 9 shirt,
he will do well, shame that footballers loyalties are to their wallets
i dont think his reception will be good when we play liverpool in april

placemats said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video