Does anyone know where we can see the professional recordings of their concerts?

I want to see the concerts professional specifically the most recent ones. Are those avialable to the public?

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No.
Would love if Weezer released a DVD of some Memories shows. Looks like that won't happen, though.

The memories tour footage from the You Might Think music video looked more than good enough for a dvd, but what do I know?

A recent concert of theirs in Japan was filmed and will air on TV on August 20th, I think. 

Recent show in Japan? Or is it the Across The Sea DVD (which is showed on TV frequently..) 

Gohi said:

No.
Would love if Weezer released a DVD of some Memories shows. Looks like that won't happen, though.

The memories tour footage from the You Might Think music video looked more than good enough for a dvd, but what do I know?

A recent concert of theirs in Japan was filmed and will air on TV on August 20th, I think. 

It's not. It's a festival show they played last month. It's being shown on Japanese tv.
do we have this channel here in the US??? if so which one is it??

Gohi said:
It's not. It's a festival show they played last month. It's being shown on Japanese tv.
But I'm sure it'll end up on youtube.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video