I have a 3 year old who fell in love with El Scorcho aka Rock & Roll a la Brian Bell and is currently into the first few songs off Raditude: If You're Wondering aka The Moon Was Shining, I'm Your Daddy aka I'm Not Your Daddy I'm Your Grandpa (lol I dunno), and I Can't Stop Partying aka the oh-oh-oh-oooohhh song. What are your itty bittys into?

Tags: I'm, Kids, can't, daddy, el, if, partying, scorcho, stop, wondering, More…you're, your

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as she strums the fingers, Smithers release the hounds hahah

Uh.. yea.. you could say that.

My older son (9 in June) drew this in a restaurant one day.. every single time we go somewhere that has crayons he draws a weezer scene.

He randomly throws his hands up in the air in w's. He even does this in public. LOL He has gone up to a stranger and said "WEEZER! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM! THEY ARE AWESOME!" -- I told him even though that is an awesome message not to do that... LOL

btw my face is stretched out on one side but I thought this pic was cute :)

Oh and one day he came up to me with a very angry look on his face and said "WHY DIDN'T YOU NAME ME RIVERS?!?!??!!" I laughed so hard I had tears and I said "Your name is Levi and we have called you Levers since birth (non-related, just a nickname) isn't that close enough?" so he likes being called Levers now because it sounds like Rivers.

Oh and he just thinks it's the greatest thing in the world that I listened to Weezer's green album while I was in labor with him.. which is maybe why he's such a fan??

My younger son is autistic and does not talk but he will hum EVERY SONG on Pinkerton, Blue and a ton of songs from their new albums. He just started to do this about a month or so ago and he started out with Holiday and In The Garage but he has advanced. I'm going to get a better video of him doing it soon but here is the video of "Holiday" I posted a month ago when he first started to do it. (Remember, he doesn't talk but interestingly enough lately he's been saying some of the words yet he's STILL not saying words to us.. go figure, lol)

Haha those are all awesome! Wish I could record my daughter but she stops as soon as she realizes you're watching her. I too have to tell her to quit singing can't stop partying in public. Don't want people looking at me like what are you teaching her! Lol

jKlein said:

My older son (9 in June) drew this in a restaurant one day.. every single time we go somewhere that has crayons he draws a weezer scene.

He randomly throws his hands up in the air in w's. He even does this in public. LOL He has gone up to a stranger and said "WEEZER! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM! THEY ARE AWESOME!" -- I told him even though that is an awesome message not to do that... LOL

Oh and one day he came up to me with a very angry look on his face and said "WHY DIDN'T YOU NAME ME RIVERS?!?!??!!" I laughed so hard I had tears and I said "Your name is Levi and we have called you Levers since birth (non-related, just a nickname) isn't that close enough?" so he likes being called Levers now because it sounds like Rivers.

Oh and he just thinks it's the greatest thing in the world that I listened to Weezer's green album while I was in labor with him.. which is maybe why he's such a fan??

My younger son is autistic and does not talk but he will hum EVERY SONG on Pinkerton, Blue and a ton of songs from their new albums. He just started to do this about a month or so ago and he started out with Holiday and In The Garage but he has advanced. I'm going to get a better video of him doing it soon but here is the video of "Holiday" I posted a month ago when he first started to do it. (Remember, he doesn't talk but interestingly enough lately he's been saying some of the words yet he's STILL not saying words to us.. go figure, lol)

Sara-- that's why I put my camera down w/o making it obvious. I just go around and do things like I would normally do (trying my absolute HARDEST not to sing... it's SO HARD, LOL)
Btw, why didn't you name me Rivers = highlarious!

jKlein said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video