I have a 3 year old who fell in love with El Scorcho aka Rock & Roll a la Brian Bell and is currently into the first few songs off Raditude: If You're Wondering aka The Moon Was Shining, I'm Your Daddy aka I'm Not Your Daddy I'm Your Grandpa (lol I dunno), and I Can't Stop Partying aka the oh-oh-oh-oooohhh song. What are your itty bittys into?

Tags: I'm, Kids, can't, daddy, el, if, partying, scorcho, stop, wondering, More…you're, your

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine really likes put me back together, I posted the youtube video earlier on the site.
Yes, I have a 5 year old and a 9 year old and they both LOVE Weezer.  My son requests it in the car all the time, his first fave song was Beverly Hills, but he has many faves now.  Video of him "jammin" on a toy guitar along to In the Garage was even posted on the old Weezer site about a year ago!  We went through a phase when the only bedtime song my daughter requested was Pork and Beans, and she loves pretty much all of Hurley (especially the cover of Viva la Vida, Memories, and All My Friends are Insects), and she loves Put Me Back Together. So yeah, they're big fans.  We're waiting for Weezer to play a seated venue somewhere near us so that we can take our kiddos to their first Weez show :)
My 3 year old daughter and 1 year old son go absolutely crazy for Memories... they dance and jump and bop around, it's beyond cute... my 3 year old will say "that's my song!" when she hears it... My 5 year old son is a drummer in training, and he just can't resist playing along with any Weezer song he hears, and he is able to recognize their music when it comes on, he says to me, "Mom, this is Weezer!"  They of course also love All my Friends are Insects and will get very excited when Weezer is on Yo Gabba Gabba singing it as well. Can't wait until they are old enough to enjoy some live shows together!
I don't have kids of my own, but I played TBA for my nephews (5 & 4 years old) and they hated it.
I don't have any kids.
How cute! Imagine if we could recreate a Weezer music video with little kids. That would be too cute. 
I know right, someone should contact the manager lol
But not If You'te Wondering b/c there is already little kids with Weezer heads in there. Maybe adult bodies with little kid's heads? Lol that would be weird. What about Hash Pipe? Mini sumo wrestlers. Lol

Paradox009 said:
I know right, someone should contact the manager lol
haha, are you in marketing? Thats a funny Idea!
No. I just have way too much time on my hands. Lol

Paradox009 said:
haha, are you in marketing? Thats a funny Idea!
Well should you see something similar on the net, and im not saying you will, but should you just know I had nothing to do with it!
Innnneresting... Lol 

Paradox009 said:
Well should you see something similar on the net, and im not saying you will, but should you just know I had nothing to do with it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video