...a zombie apocalypse?  if so, what tools/weapons would you be prepared with to fend off the evil bastards?

FYI:  i am talking about Night of the Living Dead zombies....not to be confused with 28 Days Later zombies

Tags: bastards, brain, days, eating, end, of, outbreak, zombie

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know, but I saw a guy with a sign that said "Zombie Huntin' Lessons $1" when I went out to lunch today, I'll have to see what he suggests
high powered sniper rifle. shooting from a safe distance.
FYI: 28 Days Later weren't zombies. zombies are the living dead, in that movie they were infected with rage.

and also, i would totally survive because i have a motorcycle and a shotgun.
yes, good point. i was aware of this but i just wanted to be sure that it was clear that we are dealing with the classic "slow dumb zombie". i guess a better example would have been zombies from the Resident Evil movie or ZombieLand.

crystal_iceburg said:
FYI: 28 Days Later weren't zombies. zombies are the living dead, in that movie they were infected with rage.

I am taking this opportunity to let you know that I love you. That kind of geekish hair-splitting gets me hot. Fo' realz yo.

crystal_iceburg said:

Also the more important question would be how are the zombies going to fend off ME. M************.
like this....

hintofcoolness said:
Also the more important question would be how are the zombies going to fend off ME. M************.
Imma b****-slap dat zombie upside da head with mah entrails.
FEMA camps.
Ah, the zombacalypse...

four words:
I'm on a boat.

sure you have to come ashore sometimes, but you could pick your landing places, and at least be able to relax sometimes...pick up other survivors, head for a nice protected cove, and retire; to a nice, easy life, of beaches and zombie destroying
(maybe set to Island in the sun?)
eventually you could even pick a nice island paradise of your own, clear it of zombies, and really be able to rest...
also, i have the supplies and applicable ability to blend in with the zombies. ZOMBIE SPECIAL FX FTW!!!

also, can you pick me up in monterey, ca?
Freeman said:
Ah, the zombacalypse...

four words:
I'm on a boat.

sure you have to come ashore sometimes, but you could pick your landing places, and at least be able to relax sometimes...pick up other survivors, head for a nice protected cove, and retire; to a nice, easy life, of beaches and zombie destroying
(maybe set to Island in the sun?)
eventually you could even pick a nice island paradise of your own, clear it of zombies, and really be able to rest...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video