Sometimes I do cause then more people could see how all us Weezer fans feel, but it also makes me feel kinda special that not that many people realize how amazing they are.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know what you mean, i have friends that ask why I'm such a huge =w= fan outside of TBA and Pinkerton, but its just a way of life. weezer isn't a band to be mainstream, but I do know what you mean.

i think being mainstream makes a band less timeless.  Nickelback will be forgotten in 15 years, but Pinkerton will live forever.

I think the best art comes from doing what you want, and not focusing on how others will receive it.  I think this is what makes Pinkerton and Make Believe stand out from Green and Maladroit.

From your mouth to God's ears.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Nickelback will be forgotten in 15 years

sometimes I do, becuase half of you wouldn't be here if Weezer was mainstream...and don't doubt it for a second, you know it's true.
I found out about Weezer because Buddy Holly was on MTV's top 20 countdown in 1994.  So in that sense, I'm glad they are mainstream.  I didn't start finding out about non-mainstream bands until I really started using teh internetz.

Šupak said:
sometimes I do, becuase half of you wouldn't be here if Weezer was mainstream...and don't doubt it for a second, you know it's true.
yeah no one remembers the beatles.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

i think being mainstream makes a band less timeless.  Nickelback will be forgotten in 15 years, but Pinkerton will live forever.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video