Sometimes I do cause then more people could see how all us Weezer fans feel, but it also makes me feel kinda special that not that many people realize how amazing they are.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha it's okay, like I said- I wish more people, like my friends and family, could realize how great they are, but I also feel kind of special that not a lot of people do realize how great they are. If that makes sense.

Indiekid said:
Dont apologise! Its your opinion

Marie said:
My apologies.

Blueperton said:
Look, you're cute and all, but no. Not ever. And this topic shouldn't even be brought up.
I smirk as well.

hintofcoolness said:
*smirk*
No. Not at all.
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious. Weezer is/was mainstream. You're all acting like they are underground but they are not. Talk about ignorant fans haha

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

Yeah man, I wish more people knew their singles "Beverly Hills," "Island in the Sun" and "Buddy Holly." The fact that these pop classics never got the attention they deserve sometimes keeps me up at night.

Also, Weezer tried being mainstream with Raditude and it kind of backfired. I don't want the band to be mainstream. Most of my favorite artists barely get any recognition beyond their devoted fanbase. I want great music.

You guys will eventually realize that you don't need your favorite band to be mainstream.

/thread

fluck said:
itt: weezer fans in denial
Well if you read the title of the thread, you would know that she's not asking if we wish Weezer was mainstream, she's asking if we wish Weezer was more mainstream.

Chris Andreou said:
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious. Weezer is/was mainstream. You're all acting like they are underground but they are not. Talk about ignorant fans haha

Yeah man, I wish more people knew their singles "Beverly Hills," "Island in the Sun" and "Buddy Holly." The fact that these pop classics never got the attention they deserve sometimes keeps me up at night.

Also, Weezer tried being mainstream with Raditude and it kind of backfired. I don't want the band to be mainstream. Most of my favorite artists barely get any recognition beyond their devoted fanbase. I want great music.

You guys will eventually realize that you don't need your favorite band to be mainstream.

Hope you got that my first paragraph was sarcastic, mah brotha.

Chris Andreou said:

Totally! It's like being a part of the the most AWESOME! club ever! Cept we don't exclude anyone! :)

jake woolfolk said:
Totally! It's like being a part of the the most AWESOME! club ever! Cept we don't exclude anyone! :)

t would be bad because for them to be mainstream, their music would have to be terrible. :/

ermmm

i like how they aren't mainstream, but they aren't so under the radar that no one knows who they are and everyone isn't all pretentious about liking them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video