Sometimes I do cause then more people could see how all us Weezer fans feel, but it also makes me feel kinda special that not that many people realize how amazing they are.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah man, I wish more people knew their singles "Beverly Hills," "Island in the Sun" and "Buddy Holly." The fact that these pop classics never got the attention they deserve sometimes keeps me up at night.

Also, Weezer tried being mainstream with Raditude and it kind of backfired. I don't want the band to be mainstream. Most of my favorite artists barely get any recognition beyond their devoted fanbase. I want great music.

You guys will eventually realize that you don't need your favorite band to be mainstream.

Look, you're cute and all, but no. Not ever. And this topic shouldn't even be brought up.
My apologies.

Blueperton said:
Look, you're cute and all, but no. Not ever. And this topic shouldn't even be brought up.
I wish Weezer's commercial success stopped at The Green Album so Rivers' songwriting shift would not have been vindicated like it was.

loljks. Bring on the pandering to mainstream audiences, let's make this band huge!
Don't say this, it'll just encourage them to try be more mainstream, and they'll bring out more raditudes..

i prefer them to be this way :)

i've had enough of mainstream lifestyle

Dont apologise! Its your opinion

Marie said:
My apologies.

Blueperton said:
no

i like the fact that they "fit in my back pocket" and we don't have to share them with the mainstream.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video