????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I listen to 102.1 the edge (Toronto) whenever I'm in the car. At home I mostly listen to CDs 

I listen to community/ college radio sometimes to hear something new. We used to have a great program here in Sydney called 'Tokyo Takeout' that played indie music from Japan. That was a cool show.

And yeah, I had a ghetto blaster once. Covered it in stickers and glitter nail polish. Brilliant.

Terminator said:

But sometimes if I want a song really bad I wait for the top 8 at 8 and record it on a cassette tape on my ghetto blaster.
Mine was just plain silver and no matter what that piece refused to comply with my Michael Jackson Mr. Microphone. Ahhh crappy childhood memories.

Danielle said:

I listen to community/ college radio sometimes to hear something new. We used to have a great program here in Sydney called 'Tokyo Takeout' that played indie music from Japan. That was a cool show.

And yeah, I had a ghetto blaster once. Covered it in stickers and glitter nail polish. Brilliant.

Terminator said:

But sometimes if I want a song really bad I wait for the top 8 at 8 and record it on a cassette tape on my ghetto blaster.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video