In an NME article Rivers talks about new songs currently being recorded. Here is the producer's supposed reaction:

"These songs sound totally different from 'Hurley'. That was kind of dark and the new songs sound like you're 16, riding your bicycle to get a Slurpee."

Hurley kind of dark? Errrr... Anyway, not sure about description of the new sounds sounding like hyper active 16 year old songs, especially from someone who thinks Hurley is 'dark'...

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I was 16 when the Blue album came out...
That would be awesome.

elscorcho said:
A recorded Teenage Dirtbag cover would be sweet.

Aaron Houtman said:
teenage dirtbag cover on deluxe
In the immortal words of Mr. Slave....

Jesus Christ
album ten isn't even out yet and i'm already tired of it. i'm looking forward to album 11 though. because if i know weezer then they are going to make up for the kiddie poppiness of album 10.

CrackerJack said:
This gets me angry. A couple of you are...well you are judging the album to be another raditude (which wasn't that terrible) before its even out. 2 songs have been realeased (to my knowledge) and while they are no "in the garage" they are pretty solid songs.

At least WAIT till it comes out to start bashing it.
No songs have been released for this album, let alone named, but I do agree with you that no one should be judging it yet.
I think you're thinking of Death to False Metal, which is album nine.

CrackerJack said:
This gets me angry. A couple of you are...well you are judging the album to be another raditude (which wasn't that terrible) before its even out. 2 songs have been realeased (to my knowledge) and while they are no "in the garage" they are pretty solid songs.

At least WAIT till it comes out to start bashing it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video