Has anyone heard the version of King with Rivers singing lead vocals?

I think Scott sings it really well, probably suits him more than it does Rivers, but it would just be interesting to hear what the Rivers version sounds like.

Tags: Deliverance, at, hand, king

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its on red album, 3 disk special edition.  It came out in May of 2018.
I think you're mixing it up with Cold Dark World.
karlophone has.

definitely not mixing it up, weezerpedia: 

Rivers states that "King" was originally abandoned by the band during the album's demo sessions, and that it was Scott who rescued it from the brink. He apparently called Rivers up one night, and essentially demanded they record it because it was his favorite track from the Deliverance at Hand! demos. Rivers responded, saying (perhaps jokingly) that if he [Scott] wanted the song so bad he should sing it.

Ciana Sherlock said:

I think you're mixing it up with Cold Dark World.
I thi,nk, you',re ask,ing whether, or, not, it has leaked, out ye,t, and, I, thin,k the ans,wer is ,no,.,
Yes. I now official declare that the said version of the said song has not leaked online. Too bad... :(
That's kinda what i'm asking yeah. That or if anyone on here has heard it another way. But yeah, i guess not.

King is the 3rd best song on that album and it didn't make the original top 10. 

Also...I'll be back

Out of interest, what's 1 + 2. This is your chance to 'be back'!

Terminator said:

King is the 3rd best song on that album and it didn't make the original top 10. 

Also...I'll be back

Pork and greatest man.  then king.  the rest is all middle of the road.  Listenable, but not particularly outstanding.
Well, this thread took a crame turn.
t,h,i,s, th,r,e,a,d,  s,i,l,l n,e,e,d,s  m,o,r,e  c,o,m,m,a,s

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service