It's 18 and up.
Um... wut.

Any advice on what to do? I totally need to go.
So, yeah.
And if any of the band representatives could help, that'd be nice.

Sadface.

Tags: 18, Del, mar, nippleboner, sadface

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is a race track, so I can see why 18+ rule applies.  even if horses aren't running, there are usually laws still in affect.
the band can't help you, it's the venue's policy.
I know, I'm desperate.

kittens bieber ♥ said:
the band can't help you, it's the venue's policy.

not sure this will help but someone here says they got in last year with a parent (when they were 17 - the boardie, not the parent). maybe you could call the venue and confirm?

Already called, they said no. They switched the stage this year, and last one you didn't have to be 18.

berry ◕‿◕ said:

not sure this will help but someone here says they got in last year with a parent (when they were 17 - the boardie, not the parent). maybe you could call the venue and confirm?

become a photographer for your school newspaper and get a jr. press pass
Pull an RJ Berger
then i guess you have your answer. as kittens said, the band/management won't be able to do anything about that.

Michael Barrios said:
Already called, they said no. They switched the stage this year, and last one you didn't have to be 18.

berry ◕‿◕ said:

DUDE I WAS JUST GONNA POST THIS. I'm soooo mad. I was 16 and went by myself last year. I'm 18 in 3 months. soooo not fair. I don't know what I'm gonna do either... I requested the day off work...

but hey, Weezer, if you need a photographer, I'm down. 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chelsea-Radzik-Photography/1924344441...

I wanted to go too:(

*sigh*

sad face :( 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.