who all has heard it?
i was really looking forward to this but this is just bad, and rivers' vocals sound... not good. 

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any minute now the doorbell will ring and the delivery guy will place in my hands DTFM and Pinkerton Deluxe. Until then I can only read everyone else's comments.
Matt Cox said:
I love this album, personally. I mean it does take a few listens to actually get into (and honestly, what Weezer album doesn't?)
Blue, Green, The mp3 2k album, every b-side up through Green, and maybe Make Believe?
I wasn't laughing at it... I was serious. :P It really is a great song!
If I had to guess, Everyone is the oldest song from the vault on DTFM. It kind of has that Paperface quality about it.

okblueduck said:

GalaxyDuster said:
I agree... it's my favorite on the album. It sounds like total 90's grunge, which is my favorite kind of stuff.
Best of all, though, is this line:

"I want to take you somewhere
I really wanna TAKE YOU
And I want to take you somewhere
And I really WANNA ....... "

I mean, come on, guys. COME ON.

Caelan Register said:
Why is everyone saying that Everyone is no good? I LOVED Everyone, it may even be my favorite song on the album. Either that or Losing My Mind.

The first time I heard "Everyone" I actually did laugh out loud, not at them and the song - but I think with them and the song. I know they paid tribute to Nirvana in Heart Songs off of Red, but Everyone sounds like they are totally making fun of them and their very ambigious lyrics - like "I want to take you somewhere"
I like this album, a lot. I like all the different types of songs that are on this. The only one I don't really care for is Unbreak My Heart, now it's a decent cover. But I would have rather seen another original song on the album.
I actually like the album more than Hurley, the songs are always stuck in my head, love it.
You're opinion is flawed.
I can't help it, but "you are" use of the apostrophe is flawed.

comicbookkiddo said:
i guess there are no apostrophes in comic books

Self-Displaced said:
I can't help it, but "you are" use of the apostrophe is flawed.

comicbookkiddo said:
Personally I really like DTFM. I don't know how much I enjoyed it the first time through but I really like it for sure now. I am a Blue/Pinkerton guy. Most of the time I have found Weezer albums to be slightly disappointing because they just don't rock as awesome as the first two. But honestly, I really like Hurley and DTFM. If this is any sign for the future I'll be happy. Redemption.
LIES LIES LIES LIES! This is the best album I have ever heard in my days of living! I love the whole popy sound is just the best! Odd Couple, I'm a Robot, Turning Up the Radio, Don't Want Your Loving, and yes even Unbreak My Heart (which is one of my favorites) are some of the best things that Weezer has ever done! I feel that they are still going strong and I hope they keep on going!
I like "Everyone"...reminds me of a silly Nirvana.

Timmy Lunt said:
LIES LIES LIES LIES! This is the best album I have ever heard in my days of living! I love the whole popy sound is just the best! Odd Couple, I'm a Robot, Turning Up the Radio, Don't Want Your Loving, and yes even Unbreak My Heart (which is one of my favorites) are some of the best things that Weezer has ever done! I feel that they are still going strong and I hope they keep on going!
yep

Philip Taylor Jr. said:
I like "Everyone"...reminds me of a silly Nirvana.

Timmy Lunt said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video