Death to False Metal UK version (w/ Outta Here Sample)

Looks like the UK version will feature Outta Here as a bonus track. Another version is also available without it for £3 cheaper, so it seems a bit pointless really.

In addition, a sample of the song is also available on the download version. It sounds OK, but nothing ground breaking from the sample. Still yet to see why so many Make Believe session tracks deserve a release over others.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonus tracks = pointless?

You silly ho.
Well usually a 'UK Version' will just have the track on it. What's the point of releasing a version without it? It's that rather than the bonus version that's pointless.

runnersdialzero said:
Bonus tracks = pointless?

You silly ho.
can you order this off amazon or something?
I imagine the 11.99 version I linked to is going to be the normal version, and so the listings on HMV/Play that don't include Outta Here will eventually be updated. If not, although £3 is a lot for one song, glad we are getting this!

edgey44 said:
can you order this off amazon or something?
ive pre-ordered the record on play.com for £8.99 guys
What I've never understood is why they put certain bonus tracks out only in certain markets. Is this a UK only bonus track? Why do it that way? It just makes it more complicated for everyone to hear all the tracks.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
What I've never understood is why they put certain bonus tracks out only in certain markets. Is this a UK only bonus track? Why do it that way? It just makes it more complicated for everyone to hear all the tracks.

For Japan they get bonus tracks because if I recall correctly, a CD costs a lot more than they would in the US or UK and they generally get extra tracks to make up for the price. Not sure about why the UK get extra tracks too but as I live here I ain't complaining!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video