So I heard some of these games might have been done...........but let's start with an album that probably hasn't been done yet. 

Rules: Vote off your least favorite songs out of the ones that are left. Only 1 song will get eliminated each round (with the most votes). Every member should vote off 2 songs until it gets down to 5 songs remaining...........when each person will just get 1 vote in each of the remaining rounds.............until we have a winner

01. "Turning Up the Radio" (2nd PLACE )
02. "I Don't Want Your Loving" (3rd PLACE )
03. "Blowin' My Stack" (WINNER!!!  )
04. "Losing My Mind" (eliminated round 5)
05. "Everyone" (eliminated round 3)
06. "I'm a Robot" (eliminated round 4)
07. "Trampoline" (eliminated round 6)
08. "The Odd Couple" (eliminated round 7)
09. "Autopilot" (eliminated round 1)
10. "Unbreak My Heart" (eliminated round 2)

Views: 157

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Turning up the radio

Trampoline
i dont want your loving
Trampoline

The Odd couple

Trampoline
Trampline

01. "Turning Up the Radio"
02. "I Don't Want Your Loving"

I don't want your lovin

and are you guys serious? Trampoline is one of the only 3 decent tracks on this album!

I love Trampoline too and I think it is better than some of the choices right now but it is getting hard to choose a least favorite out of the ones up now. It was actually hard for me to pick in the first place. The only one that isn't as good as the others is Everyone.

Humpty Dumpty said:

I don't want your lovin

and are you guys serious? Trampoline is one of the only 3 decent tracks on this album!

ONLY ONE!

Supes said:

01. "Turning Up the Radio"
02. "I Don't Want Your Loving"

We will use Turning Up the Radio as Supes vote since it was listed first.  This is actually very close between 3 songs so I won't go to the next round until 11:30 pm eastern time.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video