@weezer just tweeted: Preview Death to False Metal in its entirety on MOG - http://bit.ly/bE8k4z let us know what you think!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You don't have to do the payment stuff anymore.

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Eh you have to sign up for this thing and enter payment options and cancel later? Forget that. I hate that kind of stuff. Even if it is a free trial.
Everyone, Trampoline and I'm A Robot are grrrrrreat! Turnin', Blowing My Stackand Autopilot are pretty fun but not great. Odd Couple, Don't Want Your Loving and Unbreak my Heart I don't care for.
man it's getting hard to wait til nov 2nd. but i must be strong
Yeah... I wasn't even able to listen to it

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
Eh you have to sign up for this thing and enter payment options and cancel later? Forget that. I hate that kind of stuff. Even if it is a free trial.
Trampoline and Losing my Mind are my top favorites. Losing my Mind has got to be one of their best quite/slow songs. I'm telling you, this one will grow on you. It doesn't sound a like Weezer. Dare I say it? It's almost Radiohead-esque, except in a simpler lighter way. ALMOST.

Two great songs though. I've been playing them over and over!

"Everyone" is fun, but a little obnoxious. I'm not feeling Robot just yet. Maybe it will come to me later.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video