No one really talks about this one much. What is your opinion on it? Personally I enjoy it, but it's definitely not one of their better ones. I do like the varying sounds in each song due to the different years they were made though

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no, a cover. Now they're gonna get sued and killed.

Haha, the guy on that other thread is a joke.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:

only if you like completely soulless covers that are completely void of feeling.

sarah leeper said:
wasn't weezer's cover of "unbreak my heart" the BEST version of the song yet?

Jordan said:

I really liked it. Turning Up The Radio, Odd Couple, and Unbreak My Heart are my favorites.

I'd give the album a solid 9/10 as well.

yeah. they are, but not this one. "unbreak my heart" is the first song in the last two years of weezer's new albums that sounds like their older stuff. and if you're complaing about s*** songs that have no feeling, doesn't that make you a hypocrite considering that you're a bieber fan?

oh wait, i forgot that new weezer songs in general are now completely void of feeling. you kids eat this s*** up.

sarah leeper said:
oh kittens..

only if you like completely soulless covers that are completely void of feeling.

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:

I really liked it. Turning Up The Radio, Odd Couple, and Unbreak My Heart are my favorites.

DTFM is okay, but it's far from my favorite. It has a little bit of okay stuff and some not-so-great stuff. I like Unbreak My Heart, but it isn't enough to make me put this album near the top of my list.
Are you forgetting that DTFM is in fact NOT new weezer songs?

oh wait, i forgot that new weezer songs in general are now completely void of feeling. you kids eat this s*** up.

sarah leeper said:
oh kittens..

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:

i haven't even listened to this album yet.

Cathy Sherman (Midly) said:

You may want to keep it that way....

Dr Rgne said:

Lmao DrRgne

Dr Rgne said:

Cathy Sherman (Midly) said:

You may want to keep it that way....

Dr Rgne said:

Great album, nothing at the Green or Hurley elvel but a solid Weezer album, ide put it with red and make believe. Turing up the radio=awesome
Nom nom nom

sarah leeper said:
oh kittens..

sarah leeper said:

Jordan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video