I think you guys should tour Canada for the next album,

being a Canadian sucks when you can't see the greatest band perform in front of you.

Tags: Weezer

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they should come to england :D
Australia deserves it more, we've been untouched since '96!
I know we're not supposed to respond to you and your drivel but...I'd choose to be Canadian over American anyday =)

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
all that really needed to be said.

Gregory Vincent Anderson said:
being a Canadian sucks.
I'm not sure what either of you meant but to clarify things between you, I will elaborate. =b I think Josh D-K was under the impression that kittens beiber was dissing Canadians. As if you were saying "All that needed to be said about Canadians because Canadians really do suck". But maybe kittens beiber meant something like "That's good that someone has finally brought up this topic, because being in Canada does suck, considering we don't get to see many of our favorite bands".  So I don't know if kittens beiber was dissing Canadians (and if you were then shame on you) or agreeing with the post by Gregory Vincent Anderson, but hope this helped!
STOP WITH THE FREAKING TOUR THREADS.  Thank you. ;) =w=
Kittens was totally dissing Canada

:(

Danny said:
I'm not sure what either of you meant but to clarify things between you, I will elaborate. =b I think Josh D-K was under the impression that kittens beiber was dissing Canadians. As if you were saying "All that needed to be said about Canadians because Canadians really do suck". But maybe kittens beiber meant something like "That's good that someone has finally brought up this topic, because being in Canada does suck, considering we don't get to see many of our favorite bands".  So I don't know if kittens beiber was dissing Canadians (and if you were then shame on you) or agreeing with the post by Gregory Vincent Anderson, but hope this helped!
THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOTHER SAID!

... Yeah, they should tour in those places.

WilfordBrimley (shoelessthunder) said:
I've been untouched since '96. You don't hear me complaining.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

lololololol that's 100x times funnier than WilfordBrimley's joke

and yes. tour Australia plox

Michael Barrios said:

THAT'S WHAT YOUR MOTHER SAID!

... Yeah, they should tour in those places.

WilfordBrimley (shoelessthunder) said:
I've been untouched since '96. You don't hear me complaining.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video